|FactSnippet No. 247,713|
38 Facts About Royal Marines
7. The Royal Marines have one of the longest basic infantry training courses in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 247,703|
8. Royal Marines United Facebook page and associated Google Drives have been taken off-line and an investigation is underway.
|FactSnippet No. 247,695|
13. Royal Marines are the amphibious commando force of the Royal Navy.
|FactSnippet No. 247,685|
17. The Royal Marines have won four out of five Warrior Games competitions.
|FactSnippet No. 247,676|
21. The Royal Marines took part in the Zeebrugge Raid in 1918.
|FactSnippet No. 247,665 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Royal Marines are red coated ciphers who exist chiefly to die quickly, much like the Red Shirts in the original Star Trek television series.
|FactSnippet No. 247,654|
28. The Royal Marines will be able to deploy a specialist Maritime Operations Commando from the three combat units as part of the Commando Forces 2030 strategy.
|FactSnippet No. 247,643 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. The Royal Marines are the only European marine force capable of conducting amphibious operations at brigade level.
|FactSnippet No. 247,640 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. The Royal Marines formed one Commando which served at Dieppe.
|FactSnippet No. 247,636 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Royal Marines served in Malaya and in Singapore, where due to losses they were joined with remnants of the 2nd Battalion, Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders to form the "Plymouth Argylls".
|FactSnippet No. 247,635 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. The Royal Marines formed the Royal Marine Division as an amphibiously trained division, parts of which served at Dakar and in the capture of Madagascar.
|FactSnippet No. 247,634 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. The Royal Marines were the last to leave Gallipoli, replacing both British and French troops in a neatly planned and executed withdrawal from the beaches.
|FactSnippet No. 247,630 - en.wikipedia.org|