1. Supreme Leader was "fascinated by Jean-Paul Sartre and Bertrand Russell" in his youth.
19 Facts About Supreme Leader
2. Supreme Leader said, "the Holocaust is an event whose reality is uncertain and if it has happened, it's uncertain how it has happened".
3. Supreme Leader has attacked Western powers who have criticized the rights record of the Islamic Republic for hypocrisy saying that these countries economically oppress people in Third World countries and support despots and dictators.
4. Supreme Leader envisioned construction and delivery of 17 thousands housing units to families in poor regions of Iran by 2018.
5. Supreme Leader revealed plans of gradual sell-off of Setad profitable businesses in the stock market with the aim of transferring their ownership into the hands of Iranian people.
7. Supreme Leader was believed to be in his late 20s at the time.
8. Supreme Leader launched a drive to make the universities more Islamic, and to increase censorship of newspapers, books, and films.
9. Supreme Leader moved to Qom, Iran, in 1958, where he became a close student of Ayatollah Khomeini.
10. Supreme Leader is more powerful than the President of Iran and chooses the heads of many powerful posts in the military, the government, and the judiciary.
11. Supreme Leader has an elder brother called Kim Jong-chul and a younger sister called Kim Yo-jong.
12. Supreme Leader is an interesting character both before and after he became a world leader.
13. Supreme Leader loved basketball and Swiss cheese, and he made friends.
14. Supreme Leader executed people for things ranging from owning a Bible to merely dreaming the wrong dreams.
15. Supreme Leader is currently a four-star general in the North Korean Army, but no records exist to verify his military experience.
16. Supreme Leader has two sisters, Kim Yo-Jong and Kim Sul-Jong, but we don't know a lot about them.
17. Supreme Leader was obsessed with basketball while in Switzerland and remains an avid basketball fan.
18. Supreme Leader has received the Kim Il-sung Order three times and many other awards and honours.
19. Supreme Leader became an iconic figure in American corporate law.