1. The Man Who is at once an icon and a commodity: the perfect cultural artefact for the 21st century.
10 Facts About The Man Who
2. The Man Who is a master of disguise, multilingual, and an expert in espionage, often gathering information under the identity of a notorious gangster named Matches Malone.
3. The Man Who went on to star in his own comic series, and currently goes by Red Robin, a variation on the traditional Robin persona.
4. The Man Who used the Joker's old persona, the Red Hood, and became an antihero vigilante with no qualms about using firearms or deadly force.
5. The Man Who is sometimes portrayed as a sidekick to Batman and the only other resident of Wayne Manor aside from Bruce.
6. The Man Who serves as Bruce Wayne's loyal father figure and is one of the few persons to know his secret identity.
7. The Man Who notes an equally stark contrast in their real identities.
8. The Man Who returns and helps Jim Gordon defeat Mr Bloom and shut down the reactor.
9. The Man Who brought in artist Carmine Infantino to help overhaul the character.
10. The Man Who had two stiff wings that were sticking out, looking like bat wings.