1. On June 2, 2016, Tony Kornheiser Show announced that his show will be relaunched as a podcast-only show on September 6, 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 588,697 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. On May 18, 2009, ESPN announced that Tony Kornheiser Show stepped down from the Monday Night Football booth and was replaced by former Oakland Raiders and Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Jon Gruden, which swirled a lot of rumors where Kornheiser would host a radio show.
|FactSnippet No. 588,693 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Tony Kornheiser Show went off the air on June 27, 2008 as Kornheiser prepared for Monday Night Football.
|FactSnippet No. 588,692 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Tony Kornheiser Show spent time in the months before the tournament, which he dubbed "The First and Last Annual Nerds in Paradise Golf Closed Invitational", trying to make deals with golf courses and hotels in the Washington DC area for the best deal.
|FactSnippet No. 588,686 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Tony Kornheiser Show always ended his radio show by saying "If you're out on your bike tonight, do wear white" as a tribute to the Rolling Stones.
|FactSnippet No. 588,679 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Tony Kornheiser Show needed to focus on writing his Style column in the Washington Post weekly, he usually did not host the show on Thursdays.
|FactSnippet No. 588,677 - en.wikipedia.org|