1. Tyson Ross owns a 4.45 ERA through 123.1 innings this season.
|FactSnippet No. 860,181|
2. Tyson Ross was added to the Cardinals' active roster ahead of Tuesday's game against the Marlins.
|FactSnippet No. 860,180|
4. St Louis could entertain moving Tyson Ross back into the rotation if young starters like Weaver, Austin Gomber and John Gant struggle in their subsequent outings.
|FactSnippet No. 860,176|
8. Tyson Ross might be in danger of losing his spot in the Texas rotation after another rough outing Tuesday night.
|FactSnippet No. 860,172|
9. On December 10, 2018, Tyson Ross signed a one year $5.75 million contract with the Detroit Tigers.
|FactSnippet No. 860,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Tyson Ross was wildly inconsistent in his short stint with the Rangers, inducing 37 walks against 36 strikeouts in 49 innings.
|FactSnippet No. 860,167 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Tyson Ross was pegged as the A's fifth starter out of spring training in 2012, but was sent down to the Sacramento River Cats at the start of the season because Oakland would not require a fifth starter until mid-April.
|FactSnippet No. 860,162 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Tyson Ross took the place of the injured Dallas Braden in the rotation, making six starts until he himself was injured and placed on the DL with a strained oblique.
|FactSnippet No. 860,161 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Tyson Ross earned the fifth spot in the Padres rotation and was called up on April 3, 2018 to make his first start against the Colorado Rockies.
|FactSnippet No. 26,207 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Tyson Ross was one of the A's final cuts in Spring Training 2011, but was recalled to join the bullpen in early April.
|FactSnippet No. 26,199 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Tyson Ross made his major league debut on April 7, 2010, against the Seattle Mariners.
|FactSnippet No. 26,198 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Tyson Ross was drafted by the Oakland Athletics in the 2nd round of the 2008 Draft.
|FactSnippet No. 26,197 - en.wikipedia.org|