1. Yaroslava Shvedova is one of four players to record a golden set in the professional era, the others being Bill Scanlon, Tine Scheuer-Larsen and Julian Reister.
|FactSnippet No. 815,238|
5. Yaroslava Shvedova was supposed to start her season at the Shenzhen Open, but she withdrew.
|FactSnippet No. 815,231 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Yaroslava Shvedova qualified for the Dubai Tennis Championships beating 5th seed Zarina Diyas, Wang Yafan, and 4th seed Denisa Allertova.
|FactSnippet No. 815,227 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Yaroslava Shvedova started the year by playing qualifying at the Shenzhen Open.
|FactSnippet No. 815,226 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Yaroslava Shvedova began her 2015 year by playing qualifying at the Brisbane International.
|FactSnippet No. 815,222 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Yaroslava Shvedova lost in the 1st round to 14th seed Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
|FactSnippet No. 815,208 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Yaroslava Shvedova defeated 8th seed Agnieszka Radwanska, avenging her loss to her in Miami, en route to the quarters.
|FactSnippet No. 815,202 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Yaroslava Shvedova enjoyed arguably her best career result at the 2010 French Open.
|FactSnippet No. 815,201 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Yaroslava Shvedova experienced a good run at the Sony Ericsson Open in Miami.
|FactSnippet No. 815,200 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. At the US Open, Yaroslava Shvedova pulled off the biggest win of her career by beating then No 5 Jelena Jankovic in three sets, in a match where she saved two match points.
|FactSnippet No. 815,199 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Yaroslava Shvedova has made three Grand Slam singles quarterfinals, at the 2010 and the 2012 French Open and most recently at the 2016 Wimbledon Championships.
|FactSnippet No. 815,193 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Yaroslava Shvedova has won one singles title and thirteen doubles titles on the WTA Tour, as well as five singles and four doubles titles on the ITF Women's Circuit.
|FactSnippet No. 815,192 - en.wikipedia.org|