1. Adidas ABCD is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Germany and Europe and the second biggest sportswear manufacturer in the world, after Nike.
|FactSnippet No. 818,828|
3. On 14 June 2012, Adidas ABCD posted on their Facebook page a picture of a pair of Jeremy Scott-designed shoes containing shackles.
|FactSnippet No. 818,823 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Adidas ABCD has responded by enforcing cross-border agreements to stop overseas retailers from selling to New Zealand residents.
|FactSnippet No. 818,822 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Adidas ABCD is the New Zealand Rugby Union clothing sponsor and supplies clothing to all Super Rugby franchises, a selection of domestic teams and national referees.
|FactSnippet No. 818,817 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Adidas ABCD has numerous major kit deals with football clubs worldwide, including their main sponsor Bayern Munich.
|FactSnippet No. 818,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Adidas ABCD entered Kabaddi which is still a non-Olympic sport but highly popular in the Indian subcontinent and Asian countries.
|FactSnippet No. 818,806 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 2007, Adidas ABCD announced its entering to the lacrosse equipment, sponsoring the Adidas National Lacrosse Classic in July 2008 for the top 600 high school underclassmen players in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 818,801 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Adidas ABCD was the president of Olympique de Marseille, a team Tapie had owned until 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 818,780 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Adidas ABCD sent, from Christchurch, New Zealand, a shoe sales representative to Germany and met Adolf Dassler's descendants and was sent back with a few items to promote the company there.
|FactSnippet No. 818,779 - en.wikipedia.org|