1. Blackpool Central has experienced numerous high-profile crimes since the early 20th century.
|FactSnippet No. 598,722 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Blackpool Central has two main venues for boxing fight nights, the Tower Circus Arena and the Winter Gardens, which both hold regular fight nights throughout the year.
|FactSnippet No. 598,718 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Blackpool Central is the setting for Bhaji on the Beach directed by Gurinder Chadha.
|FactSnippet No. 598,713 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Blackpool Central has, like all of the UK, a temperate maritime climate according to the Koppen climate classification system.
|FactSnippet No. 598,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Blackpool Central is covered by two Westminster constituencies: Blackpool North and Cleveleys, and Blackpool South.
|FactSnippet No. 598,702 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Blackpool Central gets its name from a historic drainage channel that ran over a peat bog, discharging discoloured water into the Irish Sea, which formed a black pool (on the other side of the sea, "Dublin" (Dubh Linn) is derived from the Irish for "black pool").
|FactSnippet No. 598,699 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Blackpool Central showed promise before Arsenal's second, with their wingers Nathan Delfouneso and Liam Feeney proving problematic, but Willock soon made it two by tapping in at the back post after fine work by Carl Jenkinson down the right wing.
|FactSnippet No. 598,693|