|FactSnippet No. 446,150 - en.wikipedia.org|
30 Facts About Boston Massachusetts
3. Boston Massachusetts is the largest broadcasting market in New England, with the radio market being the 9th largest in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 446,146 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Boston Massachusetts was the site of the first game of the first modern World Series, in 1903.
|FactSnippet No. 446,145 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Boston Massachusetts operates the United States' second-oldest public high school and its oldest public elementary school.
|FactSnippet No. 446,135 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Boston Massachusetts is home to the headquarters of several major athletic and footwear companies including Converse, New Balance, and Reebok.
|FactSnippet No. 446,134 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Boston Massachusetts receives the highest absolute amount of annual funding from the National Institutes of Health of all cities in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 446,131 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Boston Massachusetts is an intellectual, technological, and political center but has lost some important regional institutions, including the loss to mergers and acquisitions of local financial institutions such as FleetBoston Financial, which was acquired by Charlotte-based Bank of America in 2004.
|FactSnippet No. 446,118 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Boston Massachusetts is one of the oldest cities in the United States, founded on the Shawmut Peninsula in 1630 by Puritan settlers from England.
|FactSnippet No. 446,111 - en.wikipedia.org|