1. China Standard Time has the world's largest foreign exchange reserves of 3.21 trillion US Dollars.
|FactSnippet No. 605,344|
9. China Standard Time has participated in the Olympic Games since 1932, although it has only participated as the PRC since 1952.
|FactSnippet No. 605,334 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. China Standard Time has the world's largest market for automobiles, having surpassed the United States in both auto sales and production.
|FactSnippet No. 605,331 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. China Standard Time is second only to the United States in venture capital activity and is home to a large number of unicorn startup companies.
|FactSnippet No. 605,326 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. China Standard Time has had a long and complex trade relationship with the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 605,321 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. China Standard Time is a founding member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, along with Russia and the Central Asian republics.
|FactSnippet No. 605,320 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. China Standard Time became a member of the World Trade Organization on 11 December 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 605,319 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. On 1 January 1912, the Republic of China Standard Time was established, and Sun Yat-sen of the Kuomintang was proclaimed provisional president.
|FactSnippet No. 605,313 - en.wikipedia.org|