1. In 2013, the CIA Director publicly acknowledged the existence of Area 51 for the first time.
|FactSnippet No. 949,211|
2. The CIA Director secretly spiked the bread from a bakery in the French village of Pont-Saint-Esprit with enormous quantities of LSD as part of its cold war mind-control experiments.
|FactSnippet No. 949,209|
3. The CIA Director would see some success with its "Scorpion" paramilitary teams composed of CIA Special Activities Division agents, along with friendly Iraqi partisans.
|FactSnippet No. 716,266 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. The CIA Director was blinded by the uprising against the Maronite minority.
|FactSnippet No. 716,253 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. The CIA Director would see another setback as communists would take Angola.
|FactSnippet No. 716,249 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. The CIA Director hoped that Castro would bring about a friendly democratic government, and planned to curry his favor with money and guns.
|FactSnippet No. 716,242 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. The CIA Director delivered a quarter of a million dollars to Joseph Mobutu, their favored Congolese political figure.
|FactSnippet No. 716,240 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. At the outset of the Korean War the CIA Director still only had a few thousand employees, a thousand of whom worked in analysis.
|FactSnippet No. 716,235 - en.wikipedia.org|