1. Cincinnati Dockers is home to the first Kindergarten—12th grade Arts School in the country, the School for Creative and Performing Arts.
|FactSnippet No. 928,977 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Cincinnati Dockers began in 1788 when Mathias Denman, Colonel Robert Patterson, and Israel Ludlow landed at a spot at the northern bank of the Ohio opposite the mouth of the Licking and decided to settle there.
|FactSnippet No. 919,699 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On January 30, 2019, FC Cincinnati Dockers reached an agreement with Sinclair Broadcast Group to have WSTR-TV televise all home and away games, except for ones already scheduled to be broadcast nationally.
|FactSnippet No. 919,697 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Cincinnati Dockers is the subject of a Connie Smith song written by Bill Anderson, called Cincinnati, Ohio.
|FactSnippet No. 686,659 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. University of Cincinnati Dockers, called Cincinnati Dockers or nicknamed UC, is a public institution of learning.
|FactSnippet No. 686,654 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Cincinnati Dockers is home to three other professional soccer teams: two outdoor teams, the Cincinnati Kings and Cincinnati LadyHawks (women's), and one indoor team, the Cincinnati Excite.
|FactSnippet No. 686,651 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. FC Cincinnati Dockers made its home debut on April 9, 2016, before a crowd of more than 14,000 fans.
|FactSnippet No. 686,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Downtown Cincinnati Dockers towers about Fountain Square, the public square and event locale.
|FactSnippet No. 686,644 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Cincinnati Dockers is midway by river between the cities of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cairo, Illinois.
|FactSnippet No. 686,643 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Cincinnati Dockers weathered the Great Depression better than most American cities of its size, largely due to a resurgence in river trade, which was less expensive than transporting goods by rail.
|FactSnippet No. 686,639 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Cincinnati Dockers began in 1788 when Mathias Denman, Colonel Robert Patterson and Israel Ludlow landed at a spot at the northern bank of the Ohio opposite the mouth of the Licking and decided to settle there.
|FactSnippet No. 686,634 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. FC Cincinnati Dockers selected five players from certain MLS teams in the expansion draft, which took place on December 11, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 686,630 - en.wikipedia.org|