|FactSnippet No. 620,913|
9 Facts About Musk
3. Elon Musk was ousted as CEO of PayPal because he insisted on switching from Unix based infrastructure to Windows.
|FactSnippet No. 620,911|
4. Elon Musk originally came to America by showing up unannounced at a relative's house in Canada.
|FactSnippet No. 620,910|
7. Elon Musk is the co-founder, CEO and product architect at Tesla Motors, a company dedicated to producing affordable, mass-market electric cars as well as battery products and solar roofs.
|FactSnippet No. 620,904|
8. Elon Musk is a name synonymous with many things: money, tech, vision.
|FactSnippet No. 620,896|
9. Elon Musk said versions of Tesla's Model S and X electric vehicles with mid-range 75-kilowatt-hour battery packs are about to be discontinued, meaning the cheapest versions of those electric vehicles will have base prices approaching $100,000.
|FactSnippet No. 620,887|