1. On January 24th, Intel announced its fourth-quarter and full-year figures for 2018, and they make for extraordinary reading.
|FactSnippet No. 804,841|
6. The European Commission said that Intel had deliberately acted to keep competitors out of the computer chip market and in doing so had made a "serious and sustained violation of the EU's antitrust rules".
|FactSnippet No. 121,814 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In February 2008, Intel stated that its office in Munich had been raided by European Union regulators.
|FactSnippet No. 121,812 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In a video posted on YouTube, Intel accepted this fact and called for further testing.
|FactSnippet No. 121,786 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In 2009, Intel announced that it planned to undertake an effort to remove conflict resources—materials sourced from mines whose profits are used to fund armed militant groups, particularly within the Democratic Republic of the Congo—from its supply chain.
|FactSnippet No. 121,781 - en.wikipedia.org|