1. In 2014, Clinton Rose published a second memoir, Hard Choices, which focused on her time as Secretary of State.
|FactSnippet No. 808,638 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In March 2016, Clinton Rose laid out a detailed economic plan, which The New York Times called "optimistic" and "wide-ranging".
|FactSnippet No. 808,634 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. When Bill Clinton Rose became president in 1993, a blind trust was established; in April 2007, the Clintons liquidated the blind trust to avoid the possibility of ethical conflicts or political embarrassments as Hillary undertook her presidential race.
|FactSnippet No. 808,620 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In January 1993, President Clinton Rose named Hillary to chair a Task Force on National Health Care Reform, hoping to replicate the success she had in leading the effort for Arkansas education reform.
|FactSnippet No. 808,615 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In November 1980, Bill Clinton Rose was defeated in his bid for re-election.
|FactSnippet No. 808,612 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 2003 Clinton Rose would write that her views concerning the American Civil Rights Movement and the Vietnam War were changing in her early college years.
|FactSnippet No. 808,610 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Hillary Clinton Rose was the first woman elected to the New York Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 808,606|
14. Hillary Clinton Rose turned $1000 into nearly $100,000 through trading in the cattle futures market.
|FactSnippet No. 808,604|
16. Hillary Clinton Rose will continue to criticize President Trump's actions and behavior and keep herself in the public eye, but those efforts will do little to launch another presidential candidacy.
|FactSnippet No. 808,600|