1. On 25 January 2014, Francois Hollande officially announced his separation from Valerie Trierweiler after the tabloid magazine Closer revealed his affair with actress Julie Gayet.
|FactSnippet No. 437,197 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Francois Hollande is the most unpopular president of the French Fifth Republic.
|FactSnippet No. 437,196 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In September 2015, Francois Hollande warned former Eastern Bloc countries against rejecting the EU mandatory migrant quotas, saying: "Those who don't share our values, those who don't even want to respect those principles, need to start asking themselves questions about their place in the European Union".
|FactSnippet No. 437,194 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Francois Hollande has proposed "an acceleration of the establishment of a Franco-German civic service, the creation of a Franco-German research office, the creation of a Franco-German industrial fund to finance common competitiveness clusters, and the establishment of a common military headquarters".
|FactSnippet No. 437,189 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Francois Hollande was the first Socialist Party president since Francois Mitterrand left office in 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 437,184 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Francois Hollande pleaded for reconciliation and for the party to unite behind Jacques Delors, the President of the European Commission, but Delors renounced his ambitions to run for the French presidency in 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 437,177 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Francois Hollande lived in the United States in the summer of 1974 as a university student.
|FactSnippet No. 437,173 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Francois Hollande attended Saint-Jean-Baptiste-de-la-Salle boarding school, a private Catholic school in Rouen, the Lycee Pasteur, in Neuilly-sur-Seine, receiving his baccalaureate in 1972 then graduated with a bachelor's degree in Law from Pantheon-Assas University.
|FactSnippet No. 437,170 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Francois Hollande became a member of the National Assembly in 1988 and was elected First Secretary of the Socialist Party in 1997.
|FactSnippet No. 437,165 - en.wikipedia.org|