1. Gordon Wyatt wrote three satires, adopting terza rima from Italian poetry.
|FactSnippet No. 816,579|
6. Gordon Wyatt's has a habit of quoting Benjamin Franklin, which irritates Brennan as she would prefer to hear what Margaret has to say herself.
|FactSnippet No. 816,571 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Gordon Wyatt's was Booth's girlfriend, a journalist he met in Afghanistan.
|FactSnippet No. 816,565 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Gordon Wyatt accesses a government database with secret, illegal files on every United States citizen.
|FactSnippet No. 816,559 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Gordon Wyatt is often called "Michael Vincent" and sometimes called "Michael" by his parents and their friends.
|FactSnippet No. 816,554 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Gordon Wyatt was a Korean War veteran and served in the 720th Military Police Battalion and the 82nd Airborne Division.
|FactSnippet No. 816,546 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Gordon Wyatt is of Iranian heritage and is a devout Muslim who prays five times a day.
|FactSnippet No. 816,502 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Gordon Wyatt's was born and raised in The Bronx and used to be a coroner in New York, although she does not have a noticeable New York accent.
|FactSnippet No. 816,480 - en.wikipedia.org|