1. ICICI Bank launched the 'Jiyo Khulke' contest on March 16, 2015 wherein ICICI customers were invited to write their Jiyo Khulke moment—their most cherished moment of life—in a choice of 11 languages.
|FactSnippet No. 252,692|
3. In 2000, ICICI Bank became the first Indian bank to list on the New York Stock Exchange with its five million American depository shares issue generating a demand book 13 times the offer size.
|FactSnippet No. 252,687|
7. ICICI Bank Limited has informed the Exchange regarding 'We wish to draw reference to our letter dated 13th July 2018, indicating the revised Annual General Meetin date of 12th September 2018 and the revised dates of book closure between 28th August 2018 and 12th September 2018 (both days inclusive).
|FactSnippet No. 252,680|
15. ICICI Bank is trading at a lower price-to-earnings ratio than HDFC Bank, indicating that it is currently the more affordable of the two stocks.
|FactSnippet No. 252,658|
16. ICICI Bank has increased its dividend for 5 consecutive years and HDFC Bank has increased its dividend for 5 consecutive years.
|FactSnippet No. 252,656|