1. Kochi India has two golf courses in the city, and one in the suburbs.
|FactSnippet No. 465,078 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Kochi India is selected as one of the six host cities for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup to be held in India.
|FactSnippet No. 465,077 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. The main rail transport system in Kochi India is operated by the Southern Railway Zone of Indian Railways, and comes under Thiruvananthapuram Railway division.
|FactSnippet No. 465,065 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Kochi India is the headquarters of the Southern Naval Command, the primary training centre of the Indian Navy.
|FactSnippet No. 465,059 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Kochi India is recognised as one of the seventeen major industrial cities of India by the World Bank Group.
|FactSnippet No. 465,057 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Kochi India is home to Cochin Stock Exchange, the only stock exchange in Kerala.
|FactSnippet No. 465,056 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Kochi India is part of the Ernakulam Lok Sabha constituency in Indian Parliament.
|FactSnippet No. 465,054 - en.wikipedia.org|