1. Mark Cuban made his billions from the sale of the company "broadcast.
|FactSnippet No. 843,653|
10. Mark Cuban interrupted a question for Porzingis on whether the player once considered the cornerstone of the New York franchise planned to sign long term with Dallas.
|FactSnippet No. 830,624|
15. Mark Cuban discusses Kristaps Porzingis' health and explains why the Mavericks are confident Porzingis will re-sign with the team long-term.
|FactSnippet No. 829,736|
41. Mark Cuban landed a job selling software, and eventually formed his own consulting business, MicroSolutions.
|FactSnippet No. 779,733|
45. Mark Cuban spoke at Tisch Hall on Tuesday, touching on his early business ventures and contemporary politics before reviewing three current and former NYU students' start-ups.
|FactSnippet No. 779,725|
46. Mark Cuban could be persuaded to play in the celebrity game at NBA All-Star weekend.
|FactSnippet No. 779,724|
53. On November 22, 2016 Mark Cuban met with the then President-elect Trump's key advisor Steve Bannon, according to reports.
|FactSnippet No. 779,717 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Mark Cuban has wanted to purchase his hometown Pittsburgh Pirates, but was rebuffed by then owner Kevin McClatchy in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 779,713 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Mark Cuban felt that the value of the Dodgers' TV rights deal drove the price of the franchise too high.
|FactSnippet No. 779,712 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. In January 2012, Mark Cuban placed an initial bid for the Los Angeles Dodgers, but was eliminated before the second round of bidding.
|FactSnippet No. 779,711 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. In May 2009, Mark Cuban made a reference to the Denver Nuggets being "thugs" after a loss to the Nuggets in game 3 of the Western Conference Semifinals.
|FactSnippet No. 779,706 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. Mark Cuban told the New York Post, "We are having discussions about distributing the existing video with Charlie's involvement as a narrator, not in making a new feature.
|FactSnippet No. 779,698 - en.wikipedia.org|
71. Mark Cuban is a partner in Synergy Sports Technology, a web based basketball scouting and video delivery tool, used by many NBA teams.
|FactSnippet No. 779,692 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Mark Cuban chose Indiana's Kelley School of Business without even visiting the campus because "it had the least expensive tuition of all the business schools on the top 10 list".
|FactSnippet No. 779,689 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Mark Cuban put it differently when former NC State star Adam Harrington was briefly a Dallas Maverick, saying "they guys like him and someone has to get the doughnuts.
|FactSnippet No. 76,147|
89. Mark Cuban is an admirer of author and philosopher Ayn Rand.
|FactSnippet No. 5,024 - en.wikipedia.org|
93. Mark Cuban has repeatedly expressed interest in owning a Major League Baseball franchise and has unsuccessfully attempted to purchase at least three franchises.
|FactSnippet No. 5,019 - en.wikipedia.org|
97. Mark Cuban accepted the company's invitation and worked for a day at a Dairy Queen in Coppell, Texas, where fans lined up in the street to get a Blizzard from the owner of the Mavericks.
|FactSnippet No. 5,015 - en.wikipedia.org|