1. Mumbai City FC got its name from a popular goddess temple—Mumba Devi Mandir, which is situated at Bori Bunde in Mumbai.
|FactSnippet No. 562,774|
6. Mumbai City FC has the second largest number of Art Deco buildings in the world after Miami.
|FactSnippet No. 562,759 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Mumbai City FC is the headquarters of the Western Naval Command, and an important base for the Indian Navy.
|FactSnippet No. 562,758 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Mumbai City FC consists of two distinct regions: Mumbai City FC City district and Mumbai Suburban district, which form two separate revenue districts of Maharashtra.
|FactSnippet No. 562,749 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Mumbai City FC is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra.
|FactSnippet No. 562,745 - en.wikipedia.org|