1. Nashville Tennessee launched a passenger commuter rail system called the Music City Star on September 18, 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 326,165 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Nashville Tennessee is ranked as the 44th largest radio market in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 326,162 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Nashville Tennessee is ranked as the 29th largest television market in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 326,160 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Nashville Tennessee is home to four historically black institutions of higher education: Fisk University, Tennessee State University, Meharry Medical College, and American Baptist College.
|FactSnippet No. 326,156 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Nashville Tennessee is often labeled the "Athens of the South" due to the many colleges and universities in the city and the metropolitan area.
|FactSnippet No. 326,155 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Nashville Tennessee hosts the second-oldest continually operating race track in the United States, the Fairgrounds Speedway.
|FactSnippet No. 326,153 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Nashville Tennessee has the largest Kurdish community in the United States, numbering approximately 11,000.
|FactSnippet No. 326,141 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Nashville Tennessee lies on the Cumberland River in the northwestern portion of the Nashville Basin.
|FactSnippet No. 326,138 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In 1997, Nashville Tennessee was awarded a National Hockey League expansion team; this was named the Nashville Predators.
|FactSnippet No. 326,136 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Town of Nashville Tennessee was founded by James Robertson, John Donelson, and a party of Overmountain Men in 1779, near the original Cumberland settlement of Fort Nashborough.
|FactSnippet No. 326,131 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Nashville Tennessee is a center for the music, healthcare, publishing, private prison, banking and transportation industries, and is home to numerous colleges and universities such as Tennessee State University, Vanderbilt University, Belmont University, Fisk University, and Lipscomb University.
|FactSnippet No. 326,130 - en.wikipedia.org|