|FactSnippet No. 136,064|
28 Facts About Republic Ireland
11. Republic Ireland has participated in the Eurovision Song Contest since 1965.
|FactSnippet No. 113,090 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. As of 2011, Republic Ireland had the highest birth rate in the European Union.
|FactSnippet No. 113,083 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. The Central Bank of Republic Ireland introduced a new statistic, "modified GNI", to remove these distortions.
|FactSnippet No. 113,082 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Republic Ireland is a neutral country, and has "triple-lock" rules governing the participation of Irish troops in conflict zones, whereby approval must be given by the UN, the Dail and Government.
|FactSnippet No. 113,076 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Republic Ireland tends towards independence in foreign policy; thus the country is not a member of NATO and has a longstanding policy of military neutrality.
|FactSnippet No. 113,074 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Republic Ireland has been a member state of the European Union since 1973, but has chosen to remain outside the Schengen Area.
|FactSnippet No. 113,071 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Republic Ireland is a member of the European Union and is a founding member of the Council of Europe and the OECD.
|FactSnippet No. 113,064 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Republic Ireland became a member of the United Nations in December 1955.
|FactSnippet No. 113,063 - en.wikipedia.org|