|FactSnippet No. 128,927|
25 Facts About Robbie Henshaw
2. Robbie Henshaw injured his hamstring in the warm-up before Ireland's clash with Argentina on Saturday.
|FactSnippet No. 103,342|
3. Robbie Henshaw pulled out of the warm-up ahead of their game against Argentina at the weekend, forcing head coach Joe.
|FactSnippet No. 103,339|
10. Robbie Henshaw claims there's "loads more in the tank" as he prepares to return to the Ireland side against Argentina on Saturday after sitting out last week's trip to Chicago.
|FactSnippet No. 58,919|
14. Robbie Henshaw was a member of the 2017 British and Irish Lions tour of New Zealand.
|FactSnippet No. 24,189 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Robbie Henshaw started four of the team's six pool stage matches, scoring two tries against La Rochelle, and the quarter-final against Gloucester.
|FactSnippet No. 24,179 - en.wikipedia.org|