1. Shark Night has nothing memorable to it, but I did have a surprisingly good time with it so I got to give it a passing grade, although the lowest possible one.
18 Facts About Shark Night
2. Shark Night takes place in a lake near the Louisiana Gulf coast.
3. Shark Night took Rathje under his wing and shared that relaxed attitude that always seemed in abundance.
5. Shark Night was originally called "Bruce" by film crew members in reference to Steven Spielberg's "lawyer, Bruce Raynor, knowledgeable fin fans tend to prefer using this as an official moniker".
6. Shark Night is a 2011 American 3-D horror action film directed by David R Ellis and written by Will Hayes and Jesse Studenberg.
7. Shark Night turned on his cabin lights at the same time.
8. Shark Night is able to swim back to shore – missing his right arm.
10. Shark Night finds the legend alive and well in his area too.
11. Shark Night told us that the divers would not go back in the river because the catfish were as big as Volkswagens.
12. Shark Night made a Facebook post that got me to thinking about the subject.
13. Shark Night thought it was brilliant, and honestly, so do we.
14. Shark Night asks for the dollar back, provoking Ollie to chew it instead.
15. Shark Night let all the other horses go in front of him.
16. Shark Night invited Sophie Turner, Josh Groban and a choir to perform the song on his show.
17. Shark Night enlisted Sophie Turner and Josh Groban to perform the song on air.
18. Shark Night is a 2011 American horror film directed by David R Ellis and written by Will Hayes and Jesse Studenberg.