1. Sir Ben Kingsley was born in Scarborough, Yorkshire on December 31, 1943.
|FactSnippet No. 831,464|
5. On March 19, 2002, Sir Ben Kingsley was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II of Britain, an honor about which he has expressed deep pride.
|FactSnippet No. 831,459|
7. Sir Ben Kingsley earned his second Academy Award nomination for his sharp-edged supporting turn as Jewish gangster Meyer Lansky in the Warren Beatty vehicle Bugsy.
|FactSnippet No. 831,457|
8. Sir Ben Kingsley was born on December 31, 1943 in the village of Snainton, North Yorkshire, England.
|FactSnippet No. 831,456|
10. Sir Ben Kingsley garnered another Oscar nomination for his role as an Iranian immigrant being harassed by the former owner of his new home in House of Sand and Fog.
|FactSnippet No. 831,454|
13. Sir Ben Kingsley tells Matthew Parris why holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel means so much to him.
|FactSnippet No. 831,450|
14. In May 2010, Sir Ben Kingsley was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
|FactSnippet No. 831,449 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Sir Ben Kingsley voiced Bagheera in Disney's reboot of The Jungle Book, and recorded Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi in book-on-tape format.
|FactSnippet No. 831,443 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Sir Ben Kingsley won a Crystal Globe award for outstanding artistic contribution to world cinema at the Karlovy Vary International Film Festival in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 831,440 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Sir Ben Kingsley continued starring in bit roles in both film and television, including a role as Ron Jenkins on the soap opera Coronation Street from 1966 to 1967 and regular appearances as a defence counsel in the long-running British legal programme Crown Court.
|FactSnippet No. 831,438 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Sir Ben Kingsley was born on Krishna Pandit Bhanji; 31 December 1943 and is an English actor with a career spanning over 50 years.
|FactSnippet No. 831,430 - en.wikipedia.org|