1. On February 17, 2009, Sirius Satellite Radio entered into an investment agreement with Liberty Media Corporation.
FactSnippet No. 457,996 - en.wikipedia.org
2. In October 2006, Sirius Satellite Radio announced that it was launching a new service named Sirius Internet Radio that offered approximately 75 of the 135 Sirius channels worldwide to people other than subscribers to its satellite radio service.
FactSnippet No. 457,995 - en.wikipedia.org
3. In June 2005, Sirius Satellite Radio signed an agreement with BBC Radio 1 in the UK to rebroadcast the station to an American audience.
FactSnippet No. 457,990 - en.wikipedia.org
4. In December 2005, Sirius Satellite Radio announced a multi-year deal with the NBA, which made the satellite radio company the broadcaster of more live NBA games than any other radio outlet.
FactSnippet No. 457,987 - en.wikipedia.org
5. On July 29, 2008, Sirius Satellite Radio formally completed its merger with former competitor XM Satellite Radio.
FactSnippet No. 457,982 - en.wikipedia.org
6. On October 16, 2006, Sirius Satellite Radio announced that it would be launching Sirius Internet Radio, with 78 of its 135 channels being available worldwide on the internet to any of its subscribers with a valid user name and password.