1. Stone Cold Steve Austin pleaded no contest on November 25, 2002, and was given a year's probation, a $1,000 fine, and ordered to carry out 80 hours of community service.
|FactSnippet No. 360,296 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In late 2009, Stone Cold Steve Austin married his fourth wife, Kristin, with whom he splits his time between his home in Marina Del Rey, California and his property in Nevada that he has named the Broken Skull Ranch 2.0.
|FactSnippet No. 360,294 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Stone Cold Steve Austin made an appearance on the October 19, 2015 episode of Raw, introducing The Undertaker and promoting the WrestleMania 32 event.
|FactSnippet No. 360,287 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Stone Cold Steve Austin was inducted by his long-term on-screen rival Vince McMahon, who referred to Austin as "the greatest WWE [wrestler] of all time".
|FactSnippet No. 360,282 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Stone Cold Steve Austin was involved in the concluding segment at ECW One Night Stand in which he had a beer bash with the ECW locker room and brawled with the anti-ECW invaders, led by Eric Bischoff.
|FactSnippet No. 360,273 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Stone Cold Steve Austin made his first appearance on WWE programming in a year at WrestleMania 21 where he was confronted by Roddy Piper in Piper's Pit, until Carlito interrupted to insult both.
|FactSnippet No. 360,272 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Stone Cold Steve Austin entered a feud with The Undertaker that resulted in a number-one contender's match for the Undisputed WWF Championship at Backlash, which Austin lost despite having his foot on the rope when he was pinned.
|FactSnippet No. 360,265 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Stone Cold Steve Austin was eliminated by Kurt Angle, but he shortly went back in the ring and hit all three with a steel chair.
|FactSnippet No. 360,263 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Stone Cold Steve Austin won his third Royal Rumble in January 2001, last eliminating Kane.
|FactSnippet No. 360,249 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. The next night on Raw Is War, Stone Cold Steve Austin made it clear that while he was the CEO of the company he could have a title shot at any time and place to be determined by himself.
|FactSnippet No. 360,244 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Stone Cold Steve Austin would lose the title to The Undertaker at Over the Edge.
|FactSnippet No. 360,243 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Stone Cold Steve Austin faced The Rock in a rematch at Backlash, in which Shane McMahon was the referee.
|FactSnippet No. 360,242 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Stone Cold Steve Austin lost the WWF Championship to Kane in a First Blood match after The Undertaker accidentally hit him with a steel chair while the ref was incapacitated, despite Austin having knocked Kane unconscious and thwarted an earlier intervention by Mankind.
|FactSnippet No. 360,238 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Stone Cold Steve Austin spoke about Bret Hart, challenging him constantly and taunting him relentlessly.
|FactSnippet No. 360,225 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Stone Cold Steve Austin lost the title to Ricky Steamboat on August 24, 1994 and was scheduled to face Steamboat in a rematch for the title at Fall Brawl on September 18, but Steamboat was unable to wrestle due to a legit back injury and Austin was awarded the title by forfeit.
|FactSnippet No. 360,220 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Stone Cold Steve Austin enjoyed a successful mid-card career as "Stunning" Steve Austin in World Championship Wrestling from 1991 to 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 360,212 - en.wikipedia.org|