1. Television Network was named Vice President in 1999 and Senior Vice President of Communications in 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 433,030|
2. Television Network played a key role in shaping the communications infrastructure of CBS Corporation after it became a standalone publicly traded company in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 433,029|
6. Television Network is a graduate of Boston University, where he earned a Master of Laws in both corporate and tax law.
|FactSnippet No. 433,025|
7. Television Network lives in Southern California with his wife and two children.
|FactSnippet No. 433,024|
8. Television Network has orchestrated major deals with Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios and Lionsgate to create motion pictures based on some of the company's best-known brands and serves as an Executive Producer on many of the films.
|FactSnippet No. 433,019|
12. Television Network is a member of the Corporation of the Massachusetts General Hospital and is on the Board of Overseers of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
|FactSnippet No. 433,006|