1. The UK will need to reach agreements with other nations around the world.
|FactSnippet No. 201,404|
5. The UK had a dominating empire named the British Empire.
|FactSnippet No. 201,398|
9. The UK hosted the first F1 Grand Prix in 1950 at Silverstone, the current location of the British Grand Prix held each year in July.
|FactSnippet No. 201,393 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. The UK is home to world-renowned symphonic orchestras and choruses such as the BBC Symphony Orchestra and the London Symphony Chorus.
|FactSnippet No. 201,391 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. The UK is closely linked with the Republic of Ireland; the two countries share a Common Travel Area and co-operate through the British-Irish Intergovernmental Conference and the British-Irish Council.
|FactSnippet No. 201,385 - en.wikipedia.org|