|FactSnippet No. 97,041 - en.wikipedia.org|
30 Facts About Tim Lincecum
3. On May 20, 2016, Tim Lincecum signed a one-year, $2.5 million contract with the Los Angeles Angels.
|FactSnippet No. 97,037 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Tim Lincecum entered Game Two of the 2014 World Series, opening the bottom of the seventh inning.
|FactSnippet No. 97,033 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Tim Lincecum was converted to a relief pitcher in the 2012 MLB playoffs.
|FactSnippet No. 97,026 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Tim Lincecum signed a two-year, $40.5 million deal with the Giants, making him eligible for free agency after the 2013 season.
|FactSnippet No. 97,025 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. On November 1, 2010, Tim Lincecum started Game 5 of the World Series with an opportunity to clinch a world championship for San Francisco.
|FactSnippet No. 97,023 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Tim Lincecum pitched in both Games 1 and 5 of the World Series, earning a win in both.
|FactSnippet No. 97,022 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Tim Lincecum managed to win his third consecutive National League strikeout title, he set a record for most strikeouts by an MLB pitcher in his first four seasons.
|FactSnippet No. 97,021 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Tim Lincecum had a twenty-nine scoreless inning streak, third-best since the Giants moved west in 1958.
|FactSnippet No. 97,019 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. On November 11, 2008, Tim Lincecum was awarded the NL Cy Young Award, making him the second Giant to win the award, after Mike McCormick.
|FactSnippet No. 97,016 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Tim Lincecum was on the cover of the July 7, 2008, issue of Sports Illustrated, and on July 6, he was selected to play in his first Major League Baseball All-Star Game.
|FactSnippet No. 97,015 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In his first career inning, Tim Lincecum struck out three, the first being Chase Utley.
|FactSnippet No. 97,013 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Tim Lincecum made his professional debut on July 26, 2006, with the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes against the Vancouver Canadians, pitching one inning and striking out all three batters he faced.
|FactSnippet No. 97,012 - en.wikipedia.org|