1. Until the 15th century the UK Irish belonged to the Celtic Church, and mass was universally given in Gaelic, not Latin.
|FactSnippet No. 615,208|
2. The UK Irish have been the largest source of immigrants to Britain for over 200 years and as many as six million people in the UK are estimated to have at least one Irish grandparent.
|FactSnippet No. 615,206 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. The UK Irish redefined aspects of Keighley as a town significantly.
|FactSnippet No. 615,202 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. The UK Irish contributed to its population growth from around 9000 in 1800, to 25000 by the middle of the century.
|FactSnippet No. 615,201 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Many of these newly arriving people were UK Irish escaping the Great Famine, and could easily take advantage of all the work Bradford had on offer due to the ease to reach there from Ireland.
|FactSnippet No. 615,200 - en.wikipedia.org|