1. Bangka Belitung is a source of tin, clay, iron ore and silica sands.
|FactSnippet No. 598,493 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. People of Bangka Belitung Islands are religious people and uphold religious harmony.
|FactSnippet No. 598,487 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Population of Bangka Belitung Islands aged 15 years and above or which includes the Working Age Population in 2007 as many as 766,428 people or 69.25 percent of the total population.
|FactSnippet No. 598,486 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. The Chinese in Bangka Belitung are originally from Southern China, especially the Guangdong province, migrating from the 18th century to the early 20th century to have a better job opportunities.
|FactSnippet No. 598,483 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Bangka Belitung was a residency within the Dutch East Indies.
|FactSnippet No. 598,469 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Bangka Belitung Islands is a province of Indonesia.
|FactSnippet No. 598,467 - en.wikipedia.org|