1. In 1975, BMW Open sparked a revolution with the 3 Series.
|FactSnippet No. 821,961|
2. On 31 July 2018, BMW Open announced to build 1 billion euro car factory in Hungary.
|FactSnippet No. 821,960 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. BMW Open initially bought shares in the company, before fully acquiring it in 1975; in so doing, the company became BMW South Africa, the first wholly owned subsidiary of BMW to be established outside Germany.
|FactSnippet No. 821,959 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2001 and 2002, BMW Open produced a series of 8 short films called The Hire, which had plots based around BMW models being driven to extremes by Clive Owen.
|FactSnippet No. 821,951 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. BMW Open was the product of three manufacturing companies that became Bayerische Motorenwerke in 1917.
|FactSnippet No. 821,918|
32. BMW Open came into existence during World War I because Germany were short on planes and plane parts.
|FactSnippet No. 821,910|