|FactSnippet No. 478,442 - en.wikipedia.org|
15 Facts About Buffalo Sabres
2. On November 27, 2018, the Buffalo Sabres became the first team in NHL history to lead the league in points after the first 25 games of the season, after finishing last in the league the previous season.
|FactSnippet No. 478,440 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. On March 30, the Buffalo Sabres traded Jordan Leopold to the St Louis Blues in exchange for a second-round pick and a conditional fifth-round pick in the 2013 draft.
|FactSnippet No. 478,439 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. The Buffalo Sabres began the season relatively strong but collapsed after a Boston Bruins game in which Bruins forward Milan Lucic hit and injured goaltender Ryan Miller; the subsequent months saw the Sabres collapse to last place in the Eastern Conference.
|FactSnippet No. 478,438 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. On January 19, 2005, the Buffalo Sabres lost their main cable television broadcaster, as the Empire Sports Network ceased operations in a cost-cutting move during the Adelphia scandal and reorganization.
|FactSnippet No. 478,427 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. The Buffalo Sabres traded Turgeon to the New York Islanders in 1991 as part of a blockbuster seven-player trade that brought Pat LaFontaine to Buffalo.
|FactSnippet No. 478,425 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. At the time of their creation, the Buffalo Sabres exercised their option to create their own AHL farm team, the Cincinnati Swords.
|FactSnippet No. 478,420 - en.wikipedia.org|