1. The Philadelphia Flyers won Game 4 at home to stave off elimination, and although Timonen returned for Game 5, Pittsburgh finished off the Flyers in five games.
|FactSnippet No. 842,669 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. The Philadelphia Flyers won the best-of-seven series four games to two and became the first team from the 1967 Expansion to win the Stanley Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 187,805|
7. The Philadelphia Flyers made their first Final appearance and the Bruins returned to the Finals after having won the 1972 Stanley Cup Finals.
|FactSnippet No. 187,804|
9. Philadelphia Flyers were established when the NHL expanded from the so-called "Original Six" in 1967.
|FactSnippet No. 187,802|
10. The Philadelphia Flyers have won two Stanley Cup championships.
|FactSnippet No. 187,801|
11. In the first season without Wilson, the Philadelphia Flyers found their replacement; a 6' 5" left-handed monster named Dave Brown.
|FactSnippet No. 187,800|
12. In the storied history of the Philadelphia Flyers, fans have seen more than their fair share of heroes and villain wearing the Orange and Black.
|FactSnippet No. 187,794|
14. Philadelphia Flyers fans often chant "Crosby sucks" towards Penguins captain Sidney Crosby, as well as booing whenever he touches the puck.
|FactSnippet No. 187,791 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. The Philadelphia Flyers won Game 3 in overtime, but NHL history was made in Game 4.
|FactSnippet No. 187,788 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. The Philadelphia Flyers achieved just the opposite, winning back-to-back Stanley Cups in 1974 and 1975.
|FactSnippet No. 187,785 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Philadelphia Flyers have eight losses when they outshoot an opponent, which is tied for most in the NHL.
|FactSnippet No. 187,774|
27. Philadelphia Flyers will have to mimic every aspect of their performance against the Rangers in order to defeat Toronto and achieve back-to-back wins.
|FactSnippet No. 187,766|
35. Philadelphia Flyers wore a black uniform for the 2017 NHL Stadium Series, featuring enlarged black numbers with white trim, orange striping on the sleeves and tail, and orange nameplate with black lettering.
|FactSnippet No. 187,753 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In the next season, the Philadelphia Flyers finished in third place in the Metropolitan Division, but lost to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the 2018 playoffs.
|FactSnippet No. 187,752 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. The Philadelphia Flyers pulled off the upset in six games against a Pittsburgh team that was heavily favored to win the Stanley Cup.
|FactSnippet No. 187,748 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. In the Eastern Conference Finals, the Philadelphia Flyers had home-ice advantage as they faced eighth-seeded Montreal.
|FactSnippet No. 187,745 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. The Philadelphia Flyers were left further dejected as they lost the NHL draft lottery and were demoted to the second overall selection.
|FactSnippet No. 187,738 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. The Philadelphia Flyers were one of the more active teams once the NHL lockout came to an end.
|FactSnippet No. 187,734 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. On March 5, 2004, the Philadelphia Flyers set an NHL record in a game against Ottawa where they set a combined record of 419 penalty minutes in a single game.
|FactSnippet No. 187,732 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. In June 1992, the Philadelphia Flyers persuaded Clarke to return to the team as senior vice president after Jay Snider won the hard-fought arbitration battle for 1991 first overall pick Eric Lindros against the Rangers.
|FactSnippet No. 187,723 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. In 1986, the Philadelphia Flyers were rejuvenated by the ascension of 22-year-old goaltender Ron Hextall.
|FactSnippet No. 187,720 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. The Philadelphia Flyers looked to be headed toward another sweep against the New York Islanders after winning the first three games.
|FactSnippet No. 187,714 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. On December 11, 1969, the Philadelphia Flyers introduced what became one of the team's best-known traditions: playing a recording of Kate Smith singing "God Bless America" instead of "The Star-Spangled Banner" before important games.
|FactSnippet No. 187,708 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Additionally, the Philadelphia Flyers have the most appearances in the conference finals of all 24 expansion teams, and they are second behind the St Louis Blues for the most playoff appearances out of all expansion teams (39 out of 50 seasons).
|FactSnippet No. 187,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Philadelphia Flyers are a professional ice hockey team based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
|FactSnippet No. 187,704 - en.wikipedia.org|