1. Cardiff City Centre has a whole lot of history and culture propping it up.
|FactSnippet No. 599,901|
2. Cardiff City Centre is well known for its musicians, such as Ivor Novello, after whom the Ivor Novello Awards are named.
|FactSnippet No. 599,872 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Cardiff City Centre hosted the National Eisteddfod in 1883, 1899, 1938, 1960, 1978 and 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 599,862 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Majority of Cardiff City Centre's shopping portfolio is in the city centre around Queen Street and St Mary Street, with large suburban retail parks located in Cardiff Bay, Culverhouse Cross, Leckwith, Newport Road and Pontprennau, together with markets in the city centre and Splott.
|FactSnippet No. 599,855 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Cardiff City Centre has several regeneration projects such as the St David's 2 Centre and surrounding areas of the city centre, and the £1.4 billion International Sports Village in Cardiff Bay which played a part in the London 2012 Olympics.
|FactSnippet No. 599,854 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Cardiff City Centre is home to the Welsh media and a large media sector with BBC Wales, S4C and ITV Wales all having studios in the city.
|FactSnippet No. 599,853 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Cardiff City Centre has more green spaces per person than any other UK core city.
|FactSnippet No. 599,838|
25. Cardiff City Centre is the capital of Wales and the UK's 11th largest city.
|FactSnippet No. 599,835|
29. Cardiff City Centre boss Neil Warnock: "I just wish we could go in front now and then, somebody told me we've only been in front 94 minutes this season.
|FactSnippet No. 599,831|