1. Cardiff City Stadium are considered to have a large catchment area from which to draw its supporter base.
|FactSnippet No. 846,378 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Cardiff City Stadium rarely sells out in the Championship, but does so regularly in the Premier League.
|FactSnippet No. 846,376|
4. Cardiff City Stadium Bus service 95 between Central Station and Barry Island stops outside the stadium.
|FactSnippet No. 846,375 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Cardiff City Stadium has been used for Celtic League games, and the semi-finals of the Anglo-Welsh Cup in 2006 and 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 140,502 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Cardiff City Stadium was slightly restricted in size due to its proximity to Cardiff Rugby Club's home in the adjacent smaller stadium within Cardiff Arms Park.
|FactSnippet No. 140,499 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Cardiff City Stadium was first used for a major event on 26 June 1999, when Wales played South Africa in a rugby union test match before a crowd of 29,000.
|FactSnippet No. 140,497 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Cardiff City Stadium has a capacity of 33,380—the 24th biggest ground in the UK—yet only once has it been full this season.
|FactSnippet No. 140,484|
27. In 2015, with Cardiff City Stadium having won two Premier League titles in the previous three years, the club added another tier to the South Stand, taking the capacity up to 55,000, with another tier to be added to the North Stand in future.
|FactSnippet No. 140,469|
28. Cardiff City Stadium is next to Leckwith Interchange on the A4232 dual carriageway, linking it northbound to the A48 and M4 and southbound to Cardiff Bay and the city centre.
|FactSnippet No. 140,461 - en.wikipedia.org|