1. Duncan Hunter held onto his seat Tuesday while awaiting trial for allegedly misusing close to $250,000 in campaign funds.
|FactSnippet No. 132,312|
2. Duncan Hunter sent a letter Thursday to President Donald Trump urging him to use the US military to build a road that will service a future wall on the US-Mexico border, using funds that are already appropriated.
|FactSnippet No. 60,092|
7. Duncan Hunter faces a 29-year-old, first-time Democratic opponent Tuesday in a race that has brought attention to Southern California's most.
|FactSnippet No. 46,318|
10. Duncan Hunter said he sent a letter to President Donald Trump saying the troops deployed to stop the migrant caravan should build.
|FactSnippet No. 35,827|
11. Duncan Hunter was a major supporter of the controversial Mount Soledad cross, clashing with advocates for separation of church and state over the issue.
|FactSnippet No. 32,318 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Duncan Hunter voted with a majority of the Republicans 88.7 percent of the time.
|FactSnippet No. 32,313 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Duncan Hunter formally announced his presidential candidacy in Spartanburg, South Carolina, on January 25, 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 32,310 - en.wikipedia.org|