|FactSnippet No. 908,905 - Congressmen|
1001 Facts About Congressmen
4. Dana Rohrabacher has consistently supported Russian interests in Congress and has defended Trump's controversial remarks regarding Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 55,907 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Ted Cruz received the support of the majority of the delegates.
|FactSnippet No. 48,082 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Speaker Ryan supports school vouchers, and supported the No Child Left Behind Act in 2001 and its repeal the Every Student Succeeds Act in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 822,978 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In 2011, Jim DeMint was identified by Salon as one of the most conservative members of the Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 590,450 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Kevin Spacey went on to win the Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Television Series Drama at the 72nd Golden Globe Awards and Screen Actors Guild nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series at the 21st Screen Actors Guild Awards for his season 2 performance.
|FactSnippet No. 778,885 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 1980, at 29, Chuck Schumer was elected as a congressman from the 9th Congressional District.
|FactSnippet No. 843,152 - Congressmen|
16. Lyndon B Johnson became its chairman and conducted investigations of defense costs and efficiency.
|FactSnippet No. 908,802 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Jim DeMint supports school prayer and introduced legislation to allow schools to display banners including references to God.
|FactSnippet No. 590,465 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
18. President James Madison escaped capture in the aftermath of the battle, but the British burned Washington.
|FactSnippet No. 914,981 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Kevin Spacey once called him "one of the shining lights" of the political process.
|FactSnippet No. 782,941 - Congressmen|
23. Kevin Spacey once called him "one of the shining lights" of the political process.
|FactSnippet No. 830,566 - Congressmen|
25. Kevin Spacey was one of the first men taken down by the Me Too movement, and his career will likely never recover.
|FactSnippet No. 29,046 - Congressmen|
35. In March 2018, Senator Chuck Schumer said the bipartisan legislation sponsored by Bob Casey and Pat Toomey would assist the children of deceased first respondents afford college by increasing the availability of Pell grant funding.
|FactSnippet No. 977,213 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Wendell Willkie spent time working on the galleys of his second book, An American Program, and planned future projects.
|FactSnippet No. 708,128 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Lyndon Johnson had formed a "Stop Kennedy" coalition with Adlai Stevenson, Stuart Symington, and Hubert Humphrey, but it proved a failure.
|FactSnippet No. 958,519 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Bill Maher says millions of Muslims supported the "Charlie Hebdo" attacksMaher has a long history of being highly critical of religion and, in recent years, of Islam in particular.
|FactSnippet No. 837,945 - Congressmen|
42. Ted Cruz disclosed the loans on his Senate financial disclosure forms in July 2012, but not on the FEC form.
|FactSnippet No. 769,759 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Jim DeMint served as a member of the Committee on Foreign Relations and the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
|FactSnippet No. 590,444 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
46. In 2006, a Cessna Citation 550 in which Ted Kennedy was flying lost electrical power after being struck by lightning and had to be diverted.
|FactSnippet No. 654,832 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Speaker Ryan voted against the final report of the commission.
|FactSnippet No. 822,951 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Ron DeSantis once had a vote thrown out by canvassing board.
|FactSnippet No. 70,896 - Congressmen|
50. Chuck Schumer voted in favor of measures to help increase the efficiency of peace keepers serving in Darfur.
|FactSnippet No. 843,129 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Richard Lugar attended the January 7, 1980 signing ceremony of the Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act of 1979 in the Cabinet Room.
|FactSnippet No. 833,585 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
56. Wendell Willkie had already been planning a visit in support for Britain.
|FactSnippet No. 708,104 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Ed Pastor was first elected to the House in 1991 and did not seek re-election in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 218,755 - Congressmen|
59. In 2012, Pete Sessions voted against disaster relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy.
|FactSnippet No. 354,257 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Ron Dellums garnered a 50.18 percent majority to win the election This was 155 votes more than needed to avoid a runoff.
|FactSnippet No. 205,799 - Congressmen|
62. Senator Richard Lugar was awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of Merit, from Germany, in 2013 for his work on fostering transatlantic cooperation.
|FactSnippet No. 836,652 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Wendell Willkie was bored there, and on the advice of his wife, left for a law firm despite an offer from Harvey Firestone to double his salary.
|FactSnippet No. 708,069 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Ed Pastor was elected to Congress in 1991 and served until he declined to seek re-election and retired in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 218,733 - Congressmen|
66. Speaker Ryan supports deregulation, including the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act of 1999, which repealed some financial regulation of banks from the Glass–Steagall Act of 1933.
|FactSnippet No. 822,972 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Bill Maher says millions of Muslims supported the "Charlie Hebdo" attacksMaher has a long history of being highly critical of religion and, in recent years, of Islam in particular.
|FactSnippet No. 829,534 - Congressmen|
68. In 2014, Ted Cruz renounced his dual Canadian citizenship, though his eligibility to run for president was not in jeopardy.
|FactSnippet No. 769,788 - Congressmen|
69. Lyndon Johnson was born on 27th August 1908 and died on 22nd January 1973.
|FactSnippet No. 958,602 - Congressmen|
70. At the time of his retirement, Ed Pastor was the most senior member of Arizona's House delegation and served on the powerful House Appropriations Committee.
|FactSnippet No. 218,735 - Congressmen|
75. Paul Ryan voted against the final report of the commission.
|FactSnippet No. 472,123 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
79. On November 3, 2015, Stephen King released his tenth collection of short stories, The Bazaar of Bad Dreams.
|FactSnippet No. 28,333 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
81. Lugar Center voted against the May 1984 budget freeze meant to reduce the budget deficit.
|FactSnippet No. 940,579 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
83. Wendell Willkie spoke often about the threat to America and the need to aid Britain and other Allies.
|FactSnippet No. 708,089 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
84. President James Madison's studies at Princeton included Latin, Greek, theology, and the works of the Enlightenment.
|FactSnippet No. 914,950 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Lyndon B Johnson made eleven international trips to twenty countries during his presidency.
|FactSnippet No. 908,860 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
89. Ron Dellums was elected to the United States House of Representatives in 1970 after being recruited by anti-Vietnam War activists to run against the incumbent, Jeffery Cohelan, a white liberal close to organized labor who had not opposed the war early enough to win reelection in the district.
|FactSnippet No. 205,740 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
90. In March 2017, BuzzFeed reported that Nick Ayers was a major investor in Independent Journal Review, a news website geared to young conservatives, with phenomenal growth in recent years.
|FactSnippet No. 378,748 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
95. Dana Rohrabacher lost his reelection bid after two decades in Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 109,064 - Congressmen|
98. Rob Delaney is a "left-wing" progressive and often writes about political issues.
|FactSnippet No. 38,759 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
99. Chuck Schumer is the first New Yorker, as well as the first Jew, to serve as a Senate leader.
|FactSnippet No. 843,143 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
101. Richard Lugar won reelection to a sixth term, defeating Libertarian Steve Osborn.
|FactSnippet No. 833,581 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
104. Lyndon B Johnson wanted a catchy slogan for the 1964 campaign to describe his proposed domestic agenda for 1965.
|FactSnippet No. 908,828 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
105. Millard Fillmore was born into poverty in the Finger Lakes area of New York state—his parents were tenant farmers during his formative years.
|FactSnippet No. 64,772 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
109. In June 2017, Jim DeMint became a senior advisor to Citizens for Self-Governance, a group which is seeking to call a convention to propose amendments to the United States Constitution in order to reduce federal government spending and power.
|FactSnippet No. 590,479 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
112. In 2006, Chris Shays was in "the fight of his political life", facing a rematch with Farrell.
|FactSnippet No. 644,833 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
113. Ed Pastor paid his congressional staff a total of $757,011 in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 218,778 - Congressmen|
114. Richard Lugar is a member of the board of the International Foundation for Electoral Systems, an organization involved in international elections.
|FactSnippet No. 833,640 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
115. Lyndon B Johnson left the school just weeks after his arrival and decided to move to southern California.
|FactSnippet No. 908,777 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
119. Richard Lugar has an F rating from the National Rifle Association of America.
|FactSnippet No. 833,617 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
120. In late 1941, Wendell Willkie fought for the repeal of the Neutrality Act.
|FactSnippet No. 708,107 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
122. Lugar Center holds a socially conservative approach on the LGBT issue.
|FactSnippet No. 940,607 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
124. In May 1999, Biden became the youngest senator to cast 10,000 votes.
|FactSnippet No. 893,914 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
125. Ed Pastor married Verma Mendez, and they had two daughters, Laura and Yvonne.
|FactSnippet No. 218,744 - Congressmen|
126. Kevin Spacey appeared in the thriller Edison, which received a direct-to-video release in 2006.
|FactSnippet No. 778,893 - Congressmen|
127. In 2011, Barbara Comstock voted in favor of HB 462, which required women to have transvaginal ultrasounds before receiving an abortion.
|FactSnippet No. 679,672 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
128. Ed Pastor was one of the nine Chief Deputy Whips for the Democratic Caucus.
|FactSnippet No. 218,726 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
129. The Lugar Center offered praise to Clinton as "the epitome of a big leaguer".
|FactSnippet No. 945,851 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
130. In 2003, Jim DeMint sponsored legislation to allow people under the age of 55 to set aside 3 percent to 8 percent of their Social Security withholding income in personal investment accounts.
|FactSnippet No. 590,440 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
133. On January 13, 2009, Richard Lugar participated in the confirmation for Secretary of State nominee Hillary Clinton, raising questions on the potential conflict of interest between her husband Bill's charitable activities and her new position.
|FactSnippet No. 833,607 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
135. Paul Ryan maintains a mobile office to serve constituents in outlying areas.
|FactSnippet No. 472,136 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
137. Kevin Spacey made his directorial debut with the film Albino Alligator.
|FactSnippet No. 778,880 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
139. Chuck Schumer is a co-sponsor of a Senate resolution expressing objection to the UN Security Council Resolution 2334, which condemned Israeli settlement building in the occupied Palestinian territories as a violation of international law.
|FactSnippet No. 843,133 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
141. Lyndon B Johnson was born on 27th August 1908 and died on 22nd January 1973.
|FactSnippet No. 908,888 - Congressmen|
142. The Lugar Center is a supporter of gun control, and has supported a number of gun legislations and weapons bans.
|FactSnippet No. 945,859 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
148. Lyndon Johnson worked his way through school, participated in debate and campus politics, and edited the school newspaper, The College Star.
|FactSnippet No. 958,489 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
149. Steve King supported French right-wing populist politician, leader of the Front National Marine Le Pen in the French 2017 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 55,575 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
152. Jim DeMint declared his candidacy for the Senate on December 12, 2002, after Hollings announced that he would retire after the 2004 elections.
|FactSnippet No. 590,473 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
153. Ted Cruz won despite being outspent by Dewhurst, who held a statewide elected office, $19 million to $7 million.
|FactSnippet No. 769,758 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
156. President James Madison took careful notes on each confederation's structure and operations, specifically commenting on the deficiencies he perceived in each.
|FactSnippet No. 921,699 - Congressmen|
160. Jim DeMint stirred controversy during debates with Tenenbaum when he stated his belief that openly gay people should not be allowed to teach in public schools.
|FactSnippet No. 590,475 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
161. President James Madison retired from public office in 1817 and died in 1836.
|FactSnippet No. 914,947 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
165. Chuck Schumer was a member of the House of Representatives during a December 1998 lame-duck session of Congress, voting "no" on all counts in committee and on the floor of the House.
|FactSnippet No. 213,977 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
166. The Lugar Center was awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of Merit, from Germany, in 2013 for his work on fostering transatlantic cooperation.
|FactSnippet No. 945,875 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
167. On July 13, 1983, Richard Lugar voted in favor of an authorization to appropriate 130 million toward the development of nerve gas bombs and shells.
|FactSnippet No. 833,590 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
168. Raj Shah spent time at the London School of Economics where he earned a general course certificate in economics.
|FactSnippet No. 617,196 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
170. Duncan Hunter prepares for sixth term with well-defined goals, ill-defined future.
|FactSnippet No. 60,086 - Congressmen|
171. Ted Cruz was part of the group of 13 Senators that drafted the Senate version of the AHCA behind closed doors.
|FactSnippet No. 48,088 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
174. Kevin Spacey once called him "one of the shining lights" of the political process.
|FactSnippet No. 778,917 - Congressmen|
176. Kevin Spacey once called him "one of the shining lights" of the political process.
|FactSnippet No. 797,466 - Congressmen|
177. Ted Kennedy initially advised his brother Robert against challenging the incumbent President Johnson for the Democratic nomination in the 1968 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 654,790 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
179. On February 16, 2013, Lugar Center was named the Rotarian of the Century.
|FactSnippet No. 940,625 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
180. Senator Richard Lugar won reelection to a third term, defeating Democrat Jack Wickes.
|FactSnippet No. 836,603 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
183. Ted Kennedy tried to reform "unfair" and "inequitable" aspects of the draft.
|FactSnippet No. 654,789 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
184. The Lugar Center voted against the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 945,858 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
185. Millard Fillmore appointed his old law partner, Nathan Hall, as Postmaster General, a cabinet position that controlled many patronage appointments.
|FactSnippet No. 64,814 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
187. The Lugar Center's was the highest-percentage win of the 2006 Senate elections despite a Democratic takeover of Washington.
|FactSnippet No. 945,825 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
189. Wendell Willkie had offered the vice presidential nomination to Connecticut Governor Raymond Baldwin, a key supporter, but scuttled those plans after his advisors and Republican officials felt that a New York-Connecticut ticket would not give sufficient geographic balance.
|FactSnippet No. 708,095 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
190. Ed Pastor was supported by the Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund, which works to protect native wildlife and wild areas.
|FactSnippet No. 218,728 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
192. Chuck Schumer said he did not regret voting against the deal in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 214,040 - Congressmen|
193. In October 2010, Lugar Center voted against repeal of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy—which prevented gays and lesbians from serving openly in the armed forces.
|FactSnippet No. 940,609 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
194. At age 50, President James Madison inherited the large plantation of Montpelier and other possessions, including his father's numerous slaves.
|FactSnippet No. 914,971 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
195. Hakeem Jeffries is Chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, having been elected to that position by his colleagues in November 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 885,007 - Congressmen|
197. Millard Fillmore was relegated to menial labor; unhappy at not learning any skills, he left Hungerford's employ.
|FactSnippet No. 64,782 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
199. Steve King took to the podium early Wednesday to thank his supporters for standing behind him as he weathered.
|FactSnippet No. 62,254 - Congressmen|
201. Kevin Spacey appeared in the film Billionaire Boys Club, which had a limited release on August 17, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 37,205 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
202. Millard Fillmore countered the Weed machine by building a network of like-minded Whigs in New York state; with backing from wealthy New Yorkers, their positions were publicized by the establishment of a rival newspaper to Weed's Albany Evening Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 64,810 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
204. Kevin Spacey once called him "one of the shining lights" of the political process.
|FactSnippet No. 839,463 - Congressmen|
206. Ted Cruz raised nearly $92 million, a record for a GOP primary candidate, much of it from small online donors.
|FactSnippet No. 769,769 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
207. President James Madison took day-by-day notes of debates at the Constitutional Convention, which furnish the only comprehensive history of the proceedings.
|FactSnippet No. 682,094 - Congressmen|
209. Lyndon B Johnson was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom posthumously in 1980.
|FactSnippet No. 908,869 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
211. Bill Maher is highly critical of all religion and views it as highly destructive.
|FactSnippet No. 36,970 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
212. In 1997, Ted Kennedy was the prime mover behind the State Children's Health Insurance Program, which used increased tobacco taxes to fund the largest expansion of taxpayer-funded health insurance coverage for children in the US since Medicaid began in the 1960s.
|FactSnippet No. 654,826 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
214. The Lugar Center currently serves as President of the Lugar Center.
|FactSnippet No. 945,874 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
217. On February 16, 2013, The Lugar Center was named the Rotarian of the Century.
|FactSnippet No. 945,881 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
218. Ted Cruz will return to serve his second term despite his Democratic opponent earning nearly half of the votes in the midterm election Tuesday night.
|FactSnippet No. 76,968 - Congressmen|
220. Rob Delaney confirms Catastrophe series 4 is "in the can".
|FactSnippet No. 58,898 - Congressmen|
222. Ted Kennedy was a leader in pushing through the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, which ended a quota system based upon national origin.
|FactSnippet No. 654,787 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
223. The Lugar Center attended the January 7, 1980 signing ceremony of the Chrysler Corporation Loan Guarantee Act of 1979 in the Cabinet Room.
|FactSnippet No. 945,828 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
224. President James Madison believed their adoption of European-style agriculture would help the Creek assimilate the values of British-US civilization.
|FactSnippet No. 682,058 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
225. Lyndon Johnson decided on a campaign to use a discharge petition to force it onto the House floor.
|FactSnippet No. 958,535 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
230. In 2004 at age 22, Nick Ayers was named manager of Perdue's re-election committee.
|FactSnippet No. 378,736 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
232. Lyndon B Johnson insisted on Fortas assuming Goldberg's seat, over Fortas's wife's objection that it was too early in his career.
|FactSnippet No. 908,862 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
235. In 2012, Speaker Ryan supported a request for $3.8 million from the Department of Transportation for a new transit center in Janesville, which city officials received in July.
|FactSnippet No. 822,961 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
238. In 2012, Paul Ryan supported a request for $3.8 million from the Department of Transportation for a new transit center in Janesville, which city officials received in July.
|FactSnippet No. 472,132 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
239. Lyndon Johnson compared a recent Great Society initiative by then-president Lyndon B Johnson, the National Data Bank, to the use of information by advertisers and argued for increased data privacy measures to ensure that information did not find its way into the wrong hands.
|FactSnippet No. 958,580 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
242. Ted Kennedy was sworn into the Senate on November 7, 1962.
|FactSnippet No. 654,779 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
243. Lyndon Johnson used his political influence in the Senate to receive broadcast licenses from the Federal Communications Commission in his wife's name.
|FactSnippet No. 958,513 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
244. Lugar Center served on the Board of Directors of the National Endowment for Democracy from 1992 to 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 940,626 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
245. Dana Rohrabacher voted against the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 55,929 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
246. Bill Maher has long been criticized for his racially-charged language on his show.
|FactSnippet No. 806,250 - Congressmen|
247. Chuck Schumer called on Israel to "strangle them economically until they see that's not the way to go".
|FactSnippet No. 843,142 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
248. Senator Chuck Schumer was one of 16 senators to vote against the Vitter Amendment, which prohibited the confiscation of legally owned firearms during a disaster.
|FactSnippet No. 977,226 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
250. Wendell Willkie led with 429 delegates after the fifth ballot, while Taft held 377 and Dewey only 57.
|FactSnippet No. 708,094 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
251. In February 2017, Dana Rohrabacher faced criticism for refusing to meet with constituents that showed up at his local Huntington Beach office.
|FactSnippet No. 55,884 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
254. Lyndon Johnson agreed to increase the troop level by 22,000, despite a recommendation from the Joint Chiefs for ten times that number.
|FactSnippet No. 958,566 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
255. President James Madison approved federal spending on the Cumberland Road, which provided a link to the country's western lands, but in his last act before leaving office, he blocked further federal spending on internal improvements by vetoing the Bonus Bill of 1817.
|FactSnippet No. 914,983 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
257. In October 2010, Richard Lugar voted against repeal of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy—which prevented gays and lesbians from serving openly in the armed forces.
|FactSnippet No. 833,623 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
259. Ted Cruz was notified Tuesday that she won't be the final pick, according to persons familiar with the situation.
|FactSnippet No. 801,962 - Congressmen|
263. Rob Delaney hosts first ever CBeebies Bedtime Story in sign language in memory of son.
|FactSnippet No. 103,217 - Congressmen|
264. Jim DeMint led a group of Senators in opposing government loans to corporations.
|FactSnippet No. 590,454 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
266. Dana Rohrabacher has an "A+" rating from NORML for his voting record regarding cannabis-related matters.
|FactSnippet No. 55,921 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
267. Stephen King is a prolific and immensely popular author of horror fiction.
|FactSnippet No. 107,842 - Congressmen|
268. Speaker Ryan made personal contact with GM executives to try to convince them to save or retool the plant, offering GM hundreds of millions of dollars of taxpayer-funded incentives.
|FactSnippet No. 822,963 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
269. Lyndon B Johnson decided on a campaign to use a discharge petition to force it onto the House floor.
|FactSnippet No. 908,826 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
270. Speaker Ryan married Janna Christine Little, a tax attorney, in December 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 822,986 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
271. Raj Shah was recognized as one of Fortune Magazine's 40 under 40 in 2011 and was India Abroad's Person of the Year in 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 617,209 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
273. Speaker Ryan required staffers and interns in his congressional office to read Rand and gave copies of her novel Atlas Shrugged as gifts to his staff for Christmas.
|FactSnippet No. 822,984 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
274. Millard Fillmore was sworn in as vice president on March 5, 1849, in the Senate Chamber.
|FactSnippet No. 64,808 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
275. Lyndon B Johnson's orders were to report to the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations in Washington, DC for instruction and training.
|FactSnippet No. 908,791 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
277. Ed Pastor told his staff his office did appropriations, Herrera said.
|FactSnippet No. 218,739 - Congressmen|
279. Dana Rohrabacher treated his supporters to burgers with a side of gratitude at a volunteer.
|FactSnippet No. 78,365 - Congressmen|
280. Lugar Center was the first six-term US senator to lose his seat in a primary election since Kenneth McKellar in 1952.
|FactSnippet No. 940,570 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
281. On December 2, 1981, Senator Richard Lugar voted in favor of an amendment to President Reagan's MX missiles proposal that would divert the silo system by $334 million as well as earmark further research for other methods that would allow giant missiles to be based.
|FactSnippet No. 836,613 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
283. Dana Rohrabacher was an advocate for the state of California's Proposition 187, which prohibited illegal immigrants from acquiring government services.
|FactSnippet No. 55,912 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
284. Lyndon B Johnson gave his children names with the LBJ initials; his dog was Little Beagle Johnson.
|FactSnippet No. 908,786 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
286. The Lugar Center won reelection to a fifth term, defeating Democrat David Johnson.
|FactSnippet No. 945,823 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
287. Rob Delaney is the first celebrity to host CBeebies Bedtime Story in sign language, which he learned for his late son Henry.
|FactSnippet No. 128,793 - Congressmen|
288. Richard Lugar has a generally liberal stance on immigration, supporting the DREAM Act during the Obama administration and the McCain–Kennedy Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill under the Bush administration, both of which died in Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 833,619 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
289. In June 1984, The Lugar Center voted in favor of legislation restricting federal highway funds for states that did not raise the minimum age for drinking to 21.
|FactSnippet No. 945,837 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
290. Senator Chuck Schumer is a co-sponsor of a Senate resolution expressing objection to the UN Security Council Resolution 2334, which condemned Israeli settlement building in the occupied Palestinian territories as a violation of international law.
|FactSnippet No. 977,237 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
292. On January 3, 2013, Hakeem Jeffries was sworn into the 113th Congress.
|FactSnippet No. 366,343 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
293. Ted Kennedy re-entered Harvard in the summer of 1953 and improved his study habits.
|FactSnippet No. 654,770 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
295. Ed Pastor was born in Claypool, Arizona as the oldest of three children.
|FactSnippet No. 218,781 - Congressmen|
298. Lyndon B Johnson signed the fortified Civil Rights Act of 1964 into law on July 2.
|FactSnippet No. 908,827 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
300. Ted Cruz was expected to win, despite a surge in interest around O'Rourke, who became a national celebration during his 18-month campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 59,078 - Congressmen|
301. Hakeem Jeffries successfully led the first meaningful legislative reform of the NYPD's aggressive and controversial stop-and-frisk program.
|FactSnippet No. 885,012 - Congressmen|
302. The Lugar Center won reelection to a sixth term, defeating Libertarian Steve Osborn.
|FactSnippet No. 945,824 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
305. Bill Maher says millions of Muslims supported the "Charlie Hebdo" attacksMaher has a long history of being highly critical of religion and, in recent years, of Islam in particular.
|FactSnippet No. 825,059 - Congressmen|
307. Paul Ryan required staffers and interns in his congressional office to read Rand and gave copies of her novel Atlas Shrugged as gifts to his staff for Christmas.
|FactSnippet No. 472,152 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
308. Rob Delaney started acting since 2007 but he was not famous back then.
|FactSnippet No. 853,862 - Congressmen|
309. Lyndon B Johnson sought to increase his influence within the executive branch.
|FactSnippet No. 908,815 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
310. President James Madison approved an effective taxation system based on tariffs, a standing professional military, and some of the internal improvements championed by Clay under Clay's American System.
|FactSnippet No. 682,056 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
311. Rob Delaney is a left-wing progressive and often writes about political issues.
|FactSnippet No. 853,853 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
312. Ed Pastor is one of the nine Chief Deputy Whips for the Democratic Caucus.
|FactSnippet No. 218,751 - Congressmen|
313. President James Madison was one of the main proponents of the passage of the first ten amendments to the Constitution, known collectively as the Bill of Rights.
|FactSnippet No. 682,087 - Congressmen|
314. Dana Rohrabacher has lost the congressional seat he has held for 30 years.
|FactSnippet No. 109,060 - Congressmen|
317. Ted Cruz is a proponent of school choice and opposes the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
|FactSnippet No. 48,086 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
319. Lyndon Johnson told Forrestal that the Pacific Fleet had a "critical" need for 6,800 additional experienced men.
|FactSnippet No. 958,503 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
321. Lugar Center was awarded the Grand Cross of the Order of Merit, from Germany, in 2013 for his work on fostering transatlantic cooperation.
|FactSnippet No. 940,618 - Congressmen - en.wikipedia.org|
322. Kevin Spacey once called him "one of the shining lights" of the political process.
|FactSnippet No. 807,146 - Congressmen|