|FactSnippet No. 273,437 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
199 Facts About Congresswoman
2. Louise Slaughter is one of several Democratic congressmen who post at Daily Kos, a Democratic-oriented blog.
|FactSnippet No. 153,252 - Congresswoman|
3. Maxine Waters vowed to settle some scores if Democrats win back the House in the midterm elections.
|FactSnippet No. 21,576 - Congresswoman|
4. Sean Combs threw Quincy a celebrity-studded party and gave him two cars as his 16th birthday present.
|FactSnippet No. 775,421 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Louise Slaughter was one of 158 Democrats to vote against the amendment.
|FactSnippet No. 153,205 - Congresswoman|
11. Maxine Waters is pledging to be a diligent watchdog for mom-and.
|FactSnippet No. 131,658 - Congresswoman|
12. Sean Combs worked as a talent director at Uptown Records before founding his own record label, Bad Boy Entertainment, in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 775,384 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Sean Combs played Walter Lee Younger in the 2004 Broadway revival of A Raisin in the Sun and the television adaptation that aired in February 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 775,405 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
14. The Army of Northern Virginia was the primary army for the Confederate States of America in the east.
|FactSnippet No. 97,669 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Barbara Comstock spent $23.03 per general election vote received in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 679,714 - Congresswoman|
17. Louise Slaughter is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below.
|FactSnippet No. 153,261 - Congresswoman|
19. In 2002, Representative Barbara Lee received the Courage of Conscience Award in Boston from the Peace Abbey for her courage to stand alone and vote against the call to war after the tragedy of September 11.
|FactSnippet No. 273,439 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Maxine Waters is all fired up because Betsy DeVos is protecting the civil rights of all students.
|FactSnippet No. 131,656 - Congresswoman|
23. Louise Slaughter spent $8.23 per general election vote received in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 153,235 - Congresswoman|
24. Louise Slaughter paid her congressional staff a total of $1,070,488 in 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 153,239 - Congresswoman|
26. In October 2007 Sean Combs agreed to help develop the Ciroc vodka brand for a 50 percent share of the profits.
|FactSnippet No. 775,415 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Louise Slaughter was strongly critical of the Stupak-Pitts Amendment, which places limits on taxpayer-funding for elective abortions in the context of the November 2009 Affordable Health Care for America Act.
|FactSnippet No. 153,250 - Congresswoman|
28. Northern Virginia has a mixed health record, and is ranked as the 26th overall healthiest state according to the 2013 United Health Foundation's Health Rankings.
|FactSnippet No. 650,100 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Louise Slaughter is one of the most liberal and progressive members of the New York congressional delegation from upstate New York, and in the 110th Congress, was the most progressive member of the entire House of Representatives according to the National Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 153,251 - Congresswoman|
34. Barbara Comstock decided she had enough and decided that she wanted to play offense.
|FactSnippet No. 679,681 - Congresswoman|
38. Sean Combs has never been married to any of the mothers of his kids.
|FactSnippet No. 824,989 - Congresswoman|
39. Barbara Lee gained national attention in 2001 as the only member of congress to vote "No" on the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists, stating that she voted no not because she opposed military action but because she believed the AUMF, as written, granted overly-broad powers to wage war to the president at a time when the facts regarding the situation were not yet clear.
|FactSnippet No. 273,418 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Barbara Lee has two sons, Tony and Craig, and she raised them on her own as a single mother.
|FactSnippet No. 878,196 - Congresswoman|
44. Northern Virginia is the most populous US state without a major professional sports league franchise.
|FactSnippet No. 650,104 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Barbara Comstock won the election on November 4, 2014, defeating Democrat John Foust with 56 percent of the vote.
|FactSnippet No. 679,667 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Louise Slaughter declared that "the greatest thing she has done in her time in Congress" is passage of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 153,248 - Congresswoman|
49. Louise Slaughter voted against the Farm Bill on July 11, 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 153,213 - Congresswoman|
50. Since the retirement of Charles Rangel, Louise Slaughter has risen to dean of the New York House of Representatives delegation.
|FactSnippet No. 153,244 - Congresswoman|
51. Louise Slaughter defeated Eckert by one point in the 1986 midterm election.
|FactSnippet No. 153,187 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Northern Virginia was entombed on the east side of Christ Church in Winchester.
|FactSnippet No. 400,978 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Sean Combs has donated computers and books to New York schools.
|FactSnippet No. 775,422 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
57. In November 2012 Sean Combs appeared in an episode of the eighth season of the American sitcom It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
|FactSnippet No. 2,180 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Barbara Comstock was defeated in the general election on November 6, 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 679,683 - Congresswoman|
64. Sean Combs announced his sixth and last studio album, No Way Out 2, is currently in the works.
|FactSnippet No. 775,438 - Congresswoman|
65. In 2005, Barbara Comstock was hired by Dan Glickman to lobby on behalf of the Motion Picture Association of America.
|FactSnippet No. 679,662 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
66. In February 2018, Barbara Comstock told a House subcommittee that women were being pushed out of jobs in science and technology.
|FactSnippet No. 679,679 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
74. In 1997, under the name Puff Daddy, Sean Combs recorded his first commercial vocal work as a rapper.
|FactSnippet No. 2,170 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Sean Combs was raised Roman Catholic, and was an altar server as a boy.
|FactSnippet No. 2,188 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Louise Slaughter was a co-sponsor of the National Institutes of Health Revitalization Act of 1993, and fought to ensure the legislation included language guaranteeing that women and minorities were included in all federal health clinical trials from that point forward.
|FactSnippet No. 153,189 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
77. Sean Combs responded with an extensive investigation, telling reporters "I'm as pro-worker as they get".
|FactSnippet No. 2,181 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Louise Slaughter was one of 175 Democrats to vote in favor of HR 1295.
|FactSnippet No. 153,206 - Congresswoman|
82. In 2011, Barbara Comstock voted in favor of HB 462, which required women to have transvaginal ultrasounds before receiving an abortion.
|FactSnippet No. 679,672 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
83. In 2011, Maxine Waters voted against the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 as part of a controversial provision that allows the government and the military to indefinitely detain American citizens and others without trial.
|FactSnippet No. 137,229 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
87. Northern Virginia is home to a small Tibetan American community as well.
|FactSnippet No. 97,671 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
88. Louise Slaughter decided to run for the Monroe County Legislature, winning on her third try.
|FactSnippet No. 153,184 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
89. Maxine Waters pledged Wednesday that Trump administration efforts to roll back banking reforms won't stand when the new Congress convenes.
|FactSnippet No. 106,051 - Congresswoman|
90. Barbara Lee hopes Maria's story can serve as a reminder of how many others need our help.
|FactSnippet No. 878,193 - Congresswoman|
92. Sean Combs acquired the Enyce clothing line from Liz Claiborne for $20 million on October 21, 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 775,416 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
95. Louise Slaughter ranked as the 116th most wealthy representative in 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 153,237 - Congresswoman|
96. Barbara Lee is a strong advocate for legislation restricting the availability of guns.
|FactSnippet No. 273,430 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
97. Sean Combs used his former stage name Puff Daddy for the album.
|FactSnippet No. 775,410 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
100. In 1998 Maxine Waters wrote a letter to Castro citing the 1960s and 1970s as "a sad and shameful chapter of our history", and thanked Castro for providing help to those who needed to "flee political persecution".
|FactSnippet No. 137,238 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
103. Maxine Waters wants bank CEOs to testify as she seeks to ramp up regulatory oversight.
|FactSnippet No. 106,058 - Congresswoman|
104. Barbara Lee was strongly critical of the Stupak-Pitts Amendment, which places restrictions on health insurance plans providing coverage for abortions in the context of the Affordable Health Care for America Act.
|FactSnippet No. 273,428 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
107. Barbara Lee worked on Bobby Seale's 1973 campaign for mayor in Oakland.
|FactSnippet No. 273,432 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
108. Louise Slaughter spent $8.68 per general election vote received in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 153,234 - Congresswoman|
110. In March 2010, Louise Slaughter proposed that a House rule be passed to expedite the passage of health care reform legislation.
|FactSnippet No. 153,196 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
113. Louise Slaughter fought to include language establishing an Office of Research on Women's Health at NIH in the legislation.
|FactSnippet No. 153,190 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
115. Barbara Lee went to Mills College while raising her two children, and during this time, she received public assistance, according to the biography page on her website.
|FactSnippet No. 878,197 - Congresswoman|
120. Climate of Northern Virginia is humid subtropical and becomes increasingly warmer and more humid farther south and east.
|FactSnippet No. 650,086 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
121. Maxine Waters promises change if selected to lead Financial Services Committee.
|FactSnippet No. 106,059 - Congresswoman|
122. Barbara Lee was one of only 13 Democrats to vote against an emergency supplemental appropriations bill in 2007 which, among other things, funded the war in Iraq but required withdrawal of US forces to begin by October 1.
|FactSnippet No. 273,420 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
123. Sean Combs starred in the 2005 film Carlito's Way: Rise to Power.
|FactSnippet No. 775,404 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
125. Northern Virginia does not have any further political subdivisions, such as villages or townships.
|FactSnippet No. 650,092 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
126. In 2010, Barbara Lee took the food stamp challenge and appeared in the documentary film Food Stamped.
|FactSnippet No. 273,440 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
127. Northern Virginia lured Amazon to Crystal City in Arlington County with an economic development package focused on its ability to create technology-fluent talent.
|FactSnippet No. 684,780 - Congresswoman|
128. Maxine Waters began to call for the impeachment of Trump shortly after he took office.
|FactSnippet No. 26,958 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
130. In 2006, when Sean Combs refused to release musician Mase from his contractual obligations to allow him to join the group G-Unit, 50 Cent recorded a dis song, "Hip-Hop".
|FactSnippet No. 775,408 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
132. Sean Combs has a major equity stake in Revolt TV, a television network that has a film production branch.
|FactSnippet No. 775,417 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
134. Sean Combs faces charges of gun possession after a 1999 nightclub shooting.
|FactSnippet No. 99,133 - Congresswoman|
136. The Eastern District of Northern Virginia ranked sixth among non-border districts in illegal re-entry prosecutions last fiscal year.
|FactSnippet No. 650,082 - Congresswoman|
137. Up until the 1970s, Northern Virginia was a racially divided one-party state dominated by the Byrd Organization.
|FactSnippet No. 650,103 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
140. Northern Virginia has its own Hercules who totally deserves a movie.
|FactSnippet No. 650,109 - Congresswoman|
142. Louise Slaughter challenged Hanna, and she won with 52 percent of the vote.
|FactSnippet No. 153,185 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
143. Maxine Waters made it clear that investigating Trump is not going to be the dominant.
|FactSnippet No. 106,056 - Congresswoman|
144. Sean Combs ventured into reality television in August 2008 with the premiere of his VH1 series I Want to Work for Diddy.
|FactSnippet No. 2,178 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
147. Barbara Lee currently serves as whip for the Congressional Progressive Caucus.
|FactSnippet No. 878,195 - Congresswoman|
149. In 2004 Sean Combs headed the campaign "Vote or Die" for the 2004 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 775,400 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
150. In 2007, Louise Slaughter introduced the Preservation of Antibiotics for Medical Treatment Act, which would limit the use of antibiotics in livestock feed, to counter the threat of antibiotic resistant bacteria.
|FactSnippet No. 153,192 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
154. Louise Slaughter was the primary sponsor of 12 bills that were enacted.
|FactSnippet No. 153,262 - Congresswoman|
158. Sean Combs took legal responsibility for Chance in October 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 775,420 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
160. Sean Combs worked as a talent director at Uptown Records before founding Bad Boy Records in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 775,428 - Congresswoman|
161. On May 20 and 21, 2016, Sean Combs launched a tour of Bad Boy Records' biggest names to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the label.
|FactSnippet No. 775,411 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
162. Sean Combs began working with a series of unusual artists.
|FactSnippet No. 775,397 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
165. In 2007, New York Congresswoman Louise Slaughter became the first woman to chair the Rules Committee.
|FactSnippet No. 153,274 - Congresswoman|
167. Northern Virginia lands a big chunk of Amazon's second corporate headquarters.
|FactSnippet No. 135,711 - Congresswoman|
174. Barbara Lee was one of only 46 Democrats to vote for the Online Freedom of Speech Act of 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 273,419 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
176. Sean Combs founded Daddy's House Social Programs, an organization to help inner city youth, in 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 2,185 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
177. Barbara Comstock spent $24.95 per general election vote received in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 679,713 - Congresswoman|
178. Barbara Lee has two sons, Tony and Craig, both of whom work in the insurance industry.
|FactSnippet No. 273,441 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
180. Louise Slaughter managed a one-point victory in the 1986 midterm election.
|FactSnippet No. 153,258 - Congresswoman|
181. Sean Combs would come to adopt Quincy after getting serious with Kim.
|FactSnippet No. 824,988 - Congresswoman|
182. Louise Slaughter was a member of a variety of congressional caucuses.
|FactSnippet No. 153,200 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
183. Louise Slaughter was one of several Democratic members of Congress who posted at Daily Kos, a Democratic-oriented blog.
|FactSnippet No. 153,199 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
184. Louise Slaughter was one of the most liberal and progressive members of the New York congressional delegation from upstate New York, and in the 110th Congress, was the most progressive member of the entire House of Representatives according to the National Journal.
|FactSnippet No. 153,198 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
185. Sean Combs eulogized Porter at her funeral in her hometown of Columbus, Georgia.
|FactSnippet No. 775,427 - Congresswoman|
187. Sean Combs created a rap supergroup in 2010 known as the Dream Team.
|FactSnippet No. 2,179 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
188. Northern Virginia has actually been a leading provider of cat pictures for over a decade, as Wired dubbed it the "Internet Capital" back in 1999, when Virginia revealed a special "Internet C@pital" vanity license plate.
|FactSnippet No. 650,108 - Congresswoman|
189. Louise Slaughter was one of 144 Democrats to vote against the bill.
|FactSnippet No. 153,203 - Congresswoman|
191. Sean Combs was charged with four weapons-related charges and bribing his driver, Wardel Fenderson, to claim ownership of his gun.
|FactSnippet No. 2,172 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
194. Louise Slaughter was the lead House sponsor of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act, which became law in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 153,181 - Congresswoman - en.wikipedia.org|
197. Louise Slaughter was one of 157 Democrats to vote against the measure.
|FactSnippet No. 153,204 - Congresswoman|
198. New York Congresswoman Louise Slaughter has died at the age of 88.
|FactSnippet No. 153,266 - Congresswoman|
199. Northern Virginia will give Amazon almost $600 million, while NY will give the company roughly $1.5 billion.
|FactSnippet No. 110,882 - Congresswoman|