1. Chief Justice Roberts reminded the audience that politicians speak for the people who elected them but the Court does not.
|FactSnippet No. 166,653|
5. Chief Justice Roberts was confirmed by the US Senate and sworn in as the new chief justice on September 29, 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 166,644 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In 1973, Chief Justice Roberts graduated at the top of his high school class from La Lumiere School, a Catholic boarding school in LaPorte, Indiana.
|FactSnippet No. 166,620|
16. Chief Justice Roberts served in the Reagan and Bush administrations in the 1980s and '90s.
|FactSnippet No. 166,604|
18. Chief Justice Roberts was taken by private boat to the mainland and then transferred to an ambulance, St George Fire Chief Tim Polky said.
|FactSnippet No. 166,601|
21. Chief Justice Roberts countered that "the US does not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges.
|FactSnippet No. 166,597|
22. Chief Justice Roberts countered that "the US does not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges.
|FactSnippet No. 166,596|
23. Chief Justice Roberts voted again in 2015 in favor of supporting Obamacare.
|FactSnippet No. 166,595|
24. Chief Justice Roberts said on the day before Thanksgiving that an "independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for.
|FactSnippet No. 166,592|
25. Chief Justice Roberts said Wednesday the US doesn't have "Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges.
|FactSnippet No. 166,591|
26. Chief Justice Roberts said Wednesday the US doesn\u0027t have \"Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges.
|FactSnippet No. 166,590|
27. Chief Justice Roberts said on the day before Thanksgiving that an \"independent judiciary is something we should all be thankful for.
|FactSnippet No. 166,589|
30. Chief Justice Roberts holds a one-eighth interest in a cottage in Knocklong, an Irish village in County Limerick.
|FactSnippet No. 166,583 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Supreme Court said in a statement that Chief Justice Roberts has "fully recovered from the incident" and that a neurological evaluation "revealed no cause for concern.
|FactSnippet No. 166,581 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Chief Justice Roberts suffered a seizure on July 30, 2007, while at his vacation home on Hupper Island off the village of Port Clyde in St George, Maine.
|FactSnippet No. 166,580 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. In response, Chief Justice Roberts asserted that "We do not have Obama judges or Trump judges, Bush judges or Clinton judges.
|FactSnippet No. 166,579 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Chief Justice Roberts debuted in this capacity at the inauguration of Barack Obama on January 20, 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 166,578 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Chief Justice Roberts' voting pattern is most closely aligned to Samuel Alito's.
|FactSnippet No. 166,577 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. On the Supreme Court, Chief Justice Roberts has indicated he supports some abortion restrictions.
|FactSnippet No. 166,575 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Chief Justice Roberts was confirmed by what was, historically, a narrow margin for a Supreme Court justice.
|FactSnippet No. 166,574 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In his Senate testimony, Chief Justice Roberts said that, while sitting on the Appellate Court, he had an obligation to respect precedents established by the Supreme Court, including the right to an abortion.
|FactSnippet No. 166,573 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Chief Justice Roberts was born in Buffalo, New York, but grew up in northwest Indiana and was educated in a private school.
|FactSnippet No. 166,563 - en.wikipedia.org|