1. Filmfare Awards are presented annually by The Times Group to honour both artistic and technical excellence of professionals in the Hindi language ﬁlm industry of India.
20 Facts About Filmfare Awards
2. Filmfare Awards began his career in 1984, and has acted in more than three hundred Bollywood films.
3. Filmfare Awards loves to play Candy Crush,in fact, he is a huge fan of the mobile game.
4. Filmfare Awards owns a production company named Pciture Shuru Production.
5. Filmfare Awards used to take Rs 1500 as his pocket money from his mother until he moved out of the family house.
6. Filmfare Awards started his career as an assistant director and worked with director Sanjay Leela Bhansali for Black.
7. Filmfare Awards is trained in various dance forms like Jazz and Ballet.
8. Filmfare Awards recently bought a Ferrari and a white Audi A8.
9. Filmfare Awards owns multiple real estate properties and has recently bough a extravaganza apartment in Mumbai for Rs 16 crore.
10. Filmfare Awards earned a Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his role in the film.
11. Filmfare Awards has received a total of five Filmfare Awards throughput his acting career.
12. Filmfare Awards were first given in 1953 and the ceremony used to be held along with Bollywood Filmfare Awards.
13. Filmfare Awards took to Instagram and shared a heartwarming throwback video to pay tribute to the legendary actor.
14. Filmfare Awards is more friendly, a talkative person, and has a good sense of humor.
15. Filmfare Awards was last seen in the 1998 release, Qila.
16. Filmfare Awards is one such star who made a mark even before India's independence.
17. Filmfare Awards introduced in the year 1954 is the oldest and the most coveted trophy of the Hindi Film Industry known as Bollywood.
18. Filmfare Awards is the second most prestigious award in the industry after the Indian National Awards.
19. Filmfare Awards introduced the Short Film Category in 2017, with Vidya Balan and Gauri Shinde on the jury.