1. Himachal Pradesh currently produces over 4 lacs tones of apple annually in 92.8 thousands Hectare, which grossed about Rs.
|FactSnippet No. 861,071|
3. Himachal Pradesh has three domestic airports in Kangra, Kullu and Shimla districts.
|FactSnippet No. 861,068 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Himachal Pradesh became a Part 'C' state on 26 January 1950 with the implementation of the Constitution of India and the Lieutenant Governor was appointed.
|FactSnippet No. 861,062 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Tourism in Himachal Pradesh is a major contributor to the state's economy and growth.
|FactSnippet No. 91,971 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. State of Himachal Pradesh is divided into 12 districts which are grouped into three divisions, Shimla, Kangra and Mandi.
|FactSnippet No. 91,969 - en.wikipedia.org|