1. On 26 July 2012, Maruti Suzuki announced employees would not be paid for the period of lock-out in accordance with Indian labour laws.
FactSnippet No. 860,905 - en.wikipedia.org
2. In 2000, Maruti Suzuki became the first car company in India to launch a Call Center for internal and customer services.
FactSnippet No. 860,903 - en.wikipedia.org
3. Prior to the start of this service Maruti Suzuki had started two joint ventures Citicorp Maruti and Maruti Countrywide with Citi Group and GE Countrywide respectively to assist its client in securing loan.
FactSnippet No. 123,508 - en.wikipedia.org
4. In 2015 Maruti Suzuki launched NEXA, a new dealership format for its premium cars.
FactSnippet No. 123,507 - en.wikipedia.org
5. In February 2012, Maruti Suzuki sold its ten millionth vehicle in India.
FactSnippet No. 123,505 - en.wikipedia.org
6. At first, Maruti Suzuki was mainly an importer of cars.