|FactSnippet No. 793,317 - en.wikipedia.org|
30 Facts About MTV Asia
7. In 2005 and 2006, MTV Asia launched a series of channels for Asian Americans.
|FactSnippet No. 757,950 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2016, MTV Asia continued its pro-democracy campaign with Elect This, an issue-oriented look at the 2016 election targeting Millennials.
|FactSnippet No. 757,947 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In 1992, MTV Asia started a pro-democracy campaign called Choose or Lose, to encourage over 20 million people to register to vote, and the channel hosted a town hall forum for then-candidate Bill Clinton.
|FactSnippet No. 757,944 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. MTV Asia received significant criticism from Italian American organizations for Jersey Shore, which premiered in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 757,942 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. For most of July 13, 1985, MTV Asia showed the Live Aid concerts, held in London and Philadelphia and organized by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure to raise funds for famine relief in Ethiopia.
|FactSnippet No. 757,914 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. MTV Asia has spawned numerous sister channels in the US and affiliated channels internationally, some of which have gone independent, with approximately 90.6 million American households in the United States receiving the channel as of January 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 757,905 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. MTV Asia is an American pay television channel owned by Viacom Media Networks (a division of Viacom) and headquartered in New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 757,902 - en.wikipedia.org|