1. At one time, Northwestern University had the longest losing streak in Division I-A, losing 34 consecutive games between 1979 and 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 510,716 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Northwestern University is a charter member of the Big Ten Conference.
|FactSnippet No. 510,715 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Northwestern University was one of the first six universities in the country to establish a Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps in the 1920s.
|FactSnippet No. 510,699 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Northwestern University is a founding member of the Big Ten Conference and remains the only private university in the conference.
|FactSnippet No. 225,296 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Northwestern University is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, United States, with other campuses located in Chicago and Doha, Qatar, and academic programs and facilities in Miami, Florida; Washington, DC; and San Francisco, California.
|FactSnippet No. 225,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In the 1960s, the Northwestern University created an additional 84 acres by means of a lakefill in Lake Michigan.
|FactSnippet No. 25,496 - en.wikipedia.org|