1. Pennsylvania Dutch English is home to the largest indoor waterpark resort on the East Coast, Splash Lagoon in Erie.
|FactSnippet No. 943,335 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Pennsylvania Dutch English currently has 18 seats in the United States House of Representatives, as of the 2010 Census.
|FactSnippet No. 943,329 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Pennsylvania Dutch English has the 10th-highest tax burden in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 943,328 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Pennsylvania Dutch English has a bicameral legislature set up by Commonwealth's constitution in 1790.
|FactSnippet No. 943,325 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Pennsylvania Dutch English is the home to the first nationally chartered bank under the 1863 National Banking Act.
|FactSnippet No. 943,324 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Pennsylvania Dutch English has a very large Amish population, second only to Ohio among the states.
|FactSnippet No. 943,323 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Pennsylvania Dutch English's reported population of Hispanics, especially among the Black race, has markedly increased in recent years.
|FactSnippet No. 943,320 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Center of population of Pennsylvania Dutch English is located in Perry County, in the borough of Duncannon.
|FactSnippet No. 943,318 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Pennsylvania Dutch English has 140 miles of waterfront along Lake Erie and the Delaware Estuary.
|FactSnippet No. 943,316 - en.wikipedia.org|