1. Sergei Fedorov was one of the first hockey players to defect from his native Soviet Union in order to play in the National Hockey League.
|FactSnippet No. 54,412 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In 2017, Sergei Fedorov was named one of the "100 Greatest NHL Players" in history.
|FactSnippet No. 54,413 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. When he was just 16, Sergei Fedorov was already playing for CSKA Moscow in the Soviet Union with future NHL Hall-of-Famer Pavel Bure and Alexander Mogilny, among others.
|FactSnippet No. 54,416 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Former Red Wings captain Steve Yzerman said Sergei Fedorov was the "best skater I've ever seen".
|FactSnippet No. 54,417 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Sergei Fedorov is only the third player in NHL history to have four consecutive 20+ point playoffs, along with Mike Bossy and Bryan Trottier.
|FactSnippet No. 54,422 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Sergei Fedorov led the NHL in plus-minus in the 1990s with a +221.
|FactSnippet No. 54,423 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Sergei Fedorov is currently fourth all-time in many offensive categories in Red Wings history, behind Gordie Howe, Steve Yzerman and Alex Delvecchio.
|FactSnippet No. 54,424 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Brian Burke, who had just joined the team as general manager, found that Sergei Fedorov was less interested in contributing to the team, as he had with the Red Wings, than he was enjoying the nightlife in Los Angeles where he would be riding back in limos at 3 to 4am even on game days.
|FactSnippet No. 54,425 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Approaching the NHL trade deadline in 2008, Sergei Fedorov was traded to the Washington Capitals in exchange for prospect Theo Ruth.
|FactSnippet No. 54,426 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Sergei Fedorov played again with CSKA Moscow teammate Alexander Mogilny in the 1988 World Junior Championships; both made the tournament All-Star Team, finishing with a silver medal.
|FactSnippet No. 54,430 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Sergei Fedorov claimed he and tennis star Anna Kournikova were married in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 54,435 - en.wikipedia.org|