1. Prior to Sikkim's becoming a part of the Indian Union, Vajrayana Buddhism was the state religion under the Chogyal.
FactSnippet No. 90,128 - en.wikipedia.org
2. In 2011, the average per capita income in Sikkim stood at 81,159.
FactSnippet No. 90,127 - en.wikipedia.org
3. On 8 December 2008, it was announced that Sikkim had become the first state in India to achieve 100 per cent sanitation coverage, becoming completely free of public defecation, thus attaining the status of "Nirmal State".
FactSnippet No. 90,124 - en.wikipedia.org
4. In recent years, the government of Sikkim has extensively promoted tourism.
FactSnippet No. 90,117 - en.wikipedia.org
5. In 2003, Sikkim decided to fully convert to organic farming and achieved this goal in 2015 becoming India's first "organic state".
FactSnippet No. 90,116 - en.wikipedia.org
6. On 16 May 1975, Sikkim became the 22nd state of the Indian Union, and the monarchy was abolished.